Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is k2 doin anything about koxper's? :O

This is a discussion on is k2 doin anything about koxper's? :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 work all time for koxp finish, but.. New patch, next day / week / month, have koxper's[/b] About patching. ...
Page: 2

lolipop

K2 work all time for koxp finish, but.. New patch, next day / week / month, have koxper's[/b]

About patching. I hear about koxp if when K2 make new patch automatic koxp make new update with launcher. If it's true new patches can do nothink

MalaViDa

K2 know koxp, they allow him... koxp will never end because is more money to k2.
    Its easy make a patch to stop koxp, they do it 1 month after koxpers get 70 or something, so why weeks later they put new patch? why this patch is always new koxp?

They can fix koxp by 2 methods, active gms or launching 1 patch again. k2 dont want gms/admins, this dudes only use to do stupid boss events or pk with a lvl 100 char with +10 items to get fun. noobs think this is useful

Of course they use patchs to stop Koxp, and they ban some koxpers (that paid money for it) but not all!!, and new noob koxpers will buy it because there is a high chance to use koxp and dont get banned (no gm spying eslant or elmorad/luferson)

Free lvl 70-80, need premium to play, need premium for pk... thats more money for k2! there are also noob koxpers that lose time in cz using arrow shower etc, so this guys=ban 90% of them

P.d: if someone lives near Irvine (EEUU) maybe he can go to K2 offices and ask to the fcking customer face to face why the hell they dont do nothing to fix that, or why they dont have 100 gamemasters doing his job... also they can destroy K2 offices

rage5

Do you really think all the turks that koxp would pay for it? <_<
    This is a cracked version thats spreading like flu.
    KOXP programmers took out the CZ attack from the original software,
    and afaik, CZ ASH is back also.

personally this is my thought.
    k2 has 5 or 6 other hosting games and they are coming out with another that looks awsome.

koxp by pass&#39;s premium so u dont need to buy it off k2.

k2 knows this but they have no programmers so they have to wait for a patch from mgame.

heres the juicy part. k2 is not making near as much money as it was in ke and anyone that thinks they are making more is idiotic for 2 reasons. the bulk of premium members were english and secondly all turks use koxp in some way either to by pass prem or lvl so they dont need to buy it. these maitnences that last half a day and constant downtime and random dc&#39;s, k2 is trying to shut knight online down without causing any legal backlashes, by increasing downtime and dc&#39;s and even less help they are already doing they are forcing the last english players out so they can shut the game down and move onto something better.

K2 makes koxp for win money

redbluegreen44

koxper was being banned like crazy yesterday and 2 days ago around 7:00 am PST

IP bans would help.. but NO k2 wants money and dont care about their players.

fugktards.

beanso

K2 does as much as they need to to stop their customers from becoming totally fed up.
    I&#39;m pretty sure a large amount of KO players use KOXP/HeavenFire/Other Macros.
    Since they don&#39;t develop the KO software, each time they want an Xtrap patch or KO patch, they have to pay the corresponding company a certain amount of money.

If I was a company, and my customers were addicted to the game enough to keep playing it, I wouldn&#39;t really care about customer service. It&#39;s a game, and it makes me money, I would just do the minimum amount to subdue my customers.
    I&#39;m sure many of you would as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12