Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2 don't ban ppl anymore !

This is a discussion on K2 don't ban ppl anymore ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually............if you nation transfer, the char spawn in moradon ^^...
Page: 3

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

actually............if you nation transfer, the char spawn in moradon ^^

actually............if you nation transfer, the char spawn in moradon ^^[/b]
    yay another way for K2 making money tricky i must say
    very clever h34r:

yay another way for K2 making money tricky i must say
    very clever h34r:[/b]
    k2 staff are stupid, but when it comes to $$ they are rly good, we gotta give em that

well ....... i am kinda drunk and got this nation transfer idea instantly. There are ppl that spend their time just to find exploits and such things, for sure they know even more interesting things.
    Take a look on the hacks on old times, they arrow showered and wallhack.....k good for them. But take a look at the hacks now.......50% exp, lifetime light feet and other cool things ppl told me
    the hacks are getting more and more impacting on the game.

But no ............. the gms gotta be fancy and say "hohoho i put someone in jail, i am so 1337, i put ppl in jail on a virtual game, couse in my life i am fat and the only way to see my dick is looking at a mirror. But when in fact............the ppl he put on jail are laughting at him.

and edit number 3........

gm was online yesterday so i pmed him to take a look on the 100% ice guy on cz (i was even with ice talia on ^^), and his partner double potting..........as usual he said "k i will take a look"
    and logged off ^^

edit number 4.............
    this is how smart they are, we pm the gm to ban a tbl minor and double pot guy and he do this ^^

kishtan

k2 staff are stupid, but when it comes to $$ they are rly good, we gotta give em that
    well ....... i am kinda drunk and got this nation transfer idea instantly. There are ppl that spend their time just to find exploits and such things, for sure they know even more interesting things.
    Take a look on the hacks on old times, they arrow showered and wallhack.....k good for them. But take a look at the hacks now.......50% exp, lifetime light feet and other cool things ppl told me
    the hacks are getting more and more impacting on the game.

But no ............. the gms gotta be fancy and say "hohoho i put someone in jail, i am so 1337, i put ppl in jail on a virtual game, couse in my life i am fat and the only way to see my dick is looking at a mirror. But when in fact............the ppl he put on jail are laughting at him.

and edit number 3........

gm was online yesterday so i pmed him to take a look on the 100% ice guy on cz (i was even with ice talia on ^^), and his partner double potting..........as usual he said "k i will take a look"
    and logged off ^^

edit number 4.............
    this is how smart they are, we pm the gm to ban a tbl minor and double pot guy and he do this ^^
    [/b]
    Just wondering... If a GM bans someone, does the ban happen immediately and they get dc'd from game or does it take effect the next time they try and login? If so, assuming he didnt logout yet, this might explain why he could continue pking.

Just wondering... If a GM bans someone, does the ban happen immediately and they get dc'd from game or does it take effect the next time they try and login? If so, assuming he didnt logout yet, this might explain why he could continue pking.[/b]
    xxx banned for.. thingy is just a notice lol.

When someone gets banned, that person dc's in the moment he gets banned

never got banned to know ^^ but thats kinda obvious that u get ban imediatly

nice one gollum i loled a bit ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123