K2'ed/Hacked

This is a discussion on K2'ed/Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on monday evrything was fine when i logged off but when i tried to log in next day it says ...
Page: 1

Question

on monday evrything was fine when i logged off but when i tried to log in next day it says invalid password. now i dont noe if i have been hacked or just k2ed, but i m pretty sure that its one of "account got screwed" situations since i dont see n e reasons for me being hacked since no 1 noes my password and stuff. sux really bad. i m tryin to contact CS nd hoping they can fix this. n e 1 who hve had the same situation and noe wt to do?? ty in advance

Banned

if u have premmy on ur acc
    send ticket with payment details
    i think they should give ur acc bak

yes i hve 2 accs nd gold prem on both
    i will try...ty for help

Banned

ok do this to make the pain go being hacked go away.....i swear this works

ok ready

grabs your ball sack firmly, then sqeeze till you can see the hair folicles poping out...dont stop yet....wait till a few of them burst and that pain is alot worse

shazam now you being hacked is nothing cause your balls are fucked for life man and that pain is alot worse

thanks and have a nice day
    tez

p.s. thats the best advice for ya cause nothing will happen on k2's part....take it on the chin(or in your case if you followed my directions, the nut sack) and count your blessings you were at least not hit by a car today

Any chance U changed the password, and the new one has more than 12 letters?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well that happened to me once too. Well the weird thing is that I had two accounts and I didn't know what was the secret answer for my another account. Well I changed password for my second account and next time I tried to log in on my first account it said "invalid password" and I was like wtf who hacks lvl 50 mage anyways? Well after few days I just accidentally typed my second characters password and first characters id and it worked. I've no idea how that's even possible because I didn't even know the secret answer for my first account. Just try to log in with your another accounts password and it might work :P
    I hope you understood my crappy explanation

ok do this to make the pain go being hacked go away.....i swear this works

ok ready

grabs your ball sack firmly, then sqeeze till you can see the hair folicles poping out...dont stop yet....wait till a few of them burst and that pain is alot worse

shazam now you being hacked is nothing cause your balls are fucked for life man and that pain is alot worse

thanks and have a nice day
    tez
    p.s. thats the best advice for ya cause nothing will happen on k2's part....take it on the chin(or in your case if you followed my directions, the nut sack) and count your blessings you were at least not hit by a car today[/b]

... i didnt see your little p.s. until after i followed ur advice.. GREAT TEZ JUST GREAT.. i gotta go get a towel brb

no i hvnt changed n e thing at all..ws juz workin fine and all of a sudden invalid password