Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

K2 finally have their shit together?

This is a discussion on K2 finally have their shit together? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know it's hard, but try to think past ur 2494 post ego...[/b] ego as in using common sense?...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i know it's hard, but try to think past ur 2494 post ego...[/b]
    ego as in using common sense?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

xD

cama...ur worse... 3921 posts? get a life man... no one has that much to say... not even a loud mouth like u...

...and if u think i've been playing for 1 month...ur dumb... but i will hold the title "n00b4life" if it makes u feel bigger...[/b]
    forums 1 year old in a few days...3,921 things to say in 1 year...damn thats actually pretty small if u think about it but i bet u didnt i bet ur just being an idiot

1 month is called exageration, my point was that ur a noob who doesnt realize how k2 works...were u even around for the time of james? -_-

forums 1 year old in a few days...3,921 things to say in 1 year...damn thats actually pretty small if u think about it but i bet u didnt i bet ur just being an idiot

1 month is called exageration, my point was that ur a noob who doesnt realize how k2 works...were u even around for the time of james? -_-[/b]
    ever think that the title might have a little in it? dont be so quick to flame, idiot...

...and james? unless ur talking about james+8, that's the only one i've heard of... i dont play the game like it was my life, it's just for fun bro... i bet u would still play if u didnt take it so seriously...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

u just owned urself

c'mon man, if u seriously think i was serious about K2 'having their shit' together, then u probably were so worried about posting ur care cup.

i know that K2 is the dumbest sacks of... well, u get the point...but i'm just taking notice to the improvement...

no.

and, cama said the rest.

locky locky

ever think that the title might have a little in it? dont be so quick to flame, idiot...

...and james? unless ur talking about james+8, that's the only one i've heard of... i dont play the game like it was my life, it's just for fun bro... i bet u would still play if u didnt take it so seriously...[/b]
    u do realize i didnt quit cuz of k2 or cuz of dupers or anything like that, right?...i quit because the game bored me

and if u dont know about james(old KOLA) then u really are a noob -_-

locky locky [/b]
    ...might as well, the only people posting is the people who dont play anymore... ???

u do realize i didnt quit cuz of k2 or cuz of dupers or anything like that, right?...i quit because the game bored me

and if u dont know about james(old KOLA) then u really are a noob -_-[/b]
    if the game bored you.......then why the hell do u still post here????????????????? u make no damn sense...

if the game bored you.......then why the hell do u still post here????????????????? u make no damn sense...[/b]
    by posting on ko4life am i playing ko? no im not...its u who makes no damn sense

i post here because i have friends on ko4life

...not ko4life man... this topic...i think i found out why u have almost 4k posts :lol:

Ripper_of_romania

-_- u guys not sane at all

4:20

i know this a weird concept for the ko4life community; optimism[/b]
    ROFL

1 month is called exageration, my point was that ur a noob who doesnt realize how k2 works...were u even around for the time of james? -_-[/b]
    I honestly don't like Cama very much but he is right, K2 always, "Looks" like they are getting shit together but for all we know, they are banning a few real players and just writing fake names for the rest. :P

i was pkin' as usual yesterday and for the first time in a while, came across an archer with the arrow shower hack...i think my exact words where "aaaww...here we go again"

then the unthinkable happend...no more then 3 minutes later...it came across in the always popular yellow letters, that the guy was banned! :huh:[/b]

k2 fatten their pocket through these idiot

OH YEAH

its like... 1ban = 1 gold prem from our customer ^_^ happy!!!!! cough*they're idiot*cough

gravedigga_bg

Pffff can't u ppl just wait and see what happens? Why you always have to start flame war?? That turns u on or what??
    Damn! <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast