Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG!

This is a discussion on K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We've seen this shit happen over and over again in our PK parties also. Happens randomly and the scrolls do ...
Page: 4

TheChupster

We've seen this shit happen over and over again in our PK parties also. Happens randomly and the scrolls do disapear completely. I don't think K2 plans on making anything you buy in the Power-up Store tradable unless we bitch about it. At first they said it was a bug and I believe with all my heart that is bullshit. So that would mean all the Power-up Store shit bugged itself to say This Item is not tradable on them also right? LMAO It was another attempt for K2 to make money by forcing people to have to buy KC for scrolls seeing as this game is PK based. The retards need to fix this shit and everything else or their precious rating will plumet somemore again. Learn how to run a business is what I say or at least train the monkey behind the controls a bit better and tell him to stop taking so many banana breaks. LOL But seriosly...
    This is getting fucken tiring! Bronze is all I'm buying till they fix this shit since high Turk time has been increasing again with all the exp bonuses on d2 and seeing as so many of them have people with no lives at all taking turns to lvl eachothers characters.

we've been bitching about this in vent since release rofd gm at olympia said he's working to get us scrolls back . but lets face it this bug is something k2 can care less they've received countless inquerys from ppl in my vent about it all automated messages have bitched on forum about it they dont care.

FACT IS WERE PAYING USD AND CUZ OF THERE BUG OUR USD IS GONE

waiting for k2 to get sued over this cuz its completely bull shit they dont acknowledge the bug much since there jus stacking there money over it and if were not refunded knight cash there will be problems

but yeh its pure bs and it comes just when np system is working again and everyone trying to gain np

and reason thers been no post is cuz were busy cussing out automated messages

to all loosing scrolls make inquery show how much u spent on knight cash and say its already almost gone because of ur bug and me losing scrolls cuz of your bug replace my knight cash or i will contact UR MOTHER and tell her wat a naughty boy u are being

Cadence96

In "my experience" never the first setup of scrolls vanishes, it starts in the second; I tried relogging or scrolling up from emc and it works fine for me, or probably it's just luck ...

eehhh

Devile man u r old guy, u must sleept over few minutes of scrolls ...

its not a few minutes we've lost losts of stacks at olympia it is bull shit

Unlimited

This has happened to me quite a few times.
    I thought I ended up clicking them, but when it happened the next few times, I know it wasn't my fault.
    Yeah, fix the bug~

Richard_II

I did the scroll quest, thought i'd use them, scrolled up and saw that they were good for 180 minutes, dced 5 minutes later and when i relogged back in, my hp scroll was missing, but ac and swift were still there and active. Submitted a CS ticket and eventually received a msg back that the rep couldnt personally do anything about it and it had been sent to a different dept(paraphrasing, can't remember exact wording). So far, have yet to hear anything further, but I am still hopeful; it only took 6 months to get my lost xp back <_<

hello

Yes it happened to me all the time too. I had 2 accounts and both accounts is the same. Ac scrolls, Hp Scrolls, Speed pots, all gone even just after used for 1 minute. I am a Gold Premium User and the funniest thing was my premium was down to 4 days, yet no trina is given to me even after countless complains to cs.

Yes we did choose to pay K2 for the game but it is against all rules when real money is cheated. This is a case of fraud, guys. Stand up for your rights. Do not sit around and wait for your real money to be dumped. K2 should let us claim back the money that should rightfully be ours.

K2 did not do anything about all the bugs because most of the players choose to be quiet. Post in every forums you can find and let others know about how shit K2 is. Pull their name down. Tell the truth to the world. Let K2 know that if they do not cater to players' needs fairly, they will stand to lose.

Either that, or quit KO.

hmm how k2 can always mess evrything... in japko evry thing works fine... but in usko evrything is bugged... why k2 just dont buy patch what works <_<

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

Default Re: K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG!

Originally posted by Devile
    Since they all blocked non K2 employees from MSN as their "new bright policy" on how to deal with the community, I hope they will read this and do something about it.

If you scroll up to PK and u die after getting duffed, sometimes scrolls mess up. Time left on scrolls changes. Some times increases but most of the time it reduces and quite often u LOOSE them completely. Happens ALL the time and is quite annoying since now u can't trade them. It's getting to the point I loose like 6 scrolls in less than 3 hours. It happens randomly and happens to a lot of ppl. Sometimes I just loose the AC scroll, or the swift, but sometimes I loose them ALL!

And no, this is not about not seeing the scrolls but still having them. Is about loosing them completely and having to rescroll. Reloging doesnt bring them back. U have to rescroll. Last night I lost like 2 scrolls in 1 hour while Dr4K0 pked for like 2 hours with just 1 set cause the timeleft kept increasing to 20+ minutes over and over.

I find strange nobody has posted about this. I see no reason to pay for anything but bronze premium now. Not even that since for my timezone, I dont really need premium to log in. Hope this gets to the ears of someone up there and does something about it since PvP is all that keeps this bugged game alive.

+15

i lost 4 stacks of scrolls (full stacks of 30) while pking over the last week or 2. This bug simply cannot be allowed to go on.

Cadence96

Originally posted by Cadence96
    In "my experience" never the first setup of scrolls vanishes, it starts in the second; I tried relogging or scrolling up from emc and it works fine for me, or probably it's just luck ...
    it's still working for me :rollseyes:

F1R3

Originally posted by JulioBR
    I had this bug 2 times... i dont wanna pay to pk and loose my money in a bug .

And i hope they let ppl merchant scrolls again, otherwise the game will die.
    yes game will die...cuz too many great player dont USE scrolls..it is nonsense....

Magicality

If this happens to you after you die it can be avoided by waiting 5-10 seconds before pressing OK.

If you click OK very quick right after you die almost always at least one of the scrolls will disappear.
    But if you wait a few seconds, then press OK you will always have all scrolls left.

Of course it's still a terrible bug we all hope to have fixed, but this ''workaround'' can help you save scrolls....

wraith86

to PriestessRaina, is this ace? rofl.

Default Re: K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG!

Originally posted by Devile
    Since they all blocked non K2 employees from MSN as their "new bright policy" on how to deal with the community, I hope they will read this and do something about it.

If you scroll up to PK and u die after getting duffed, sometimes scrolls mess up. Time left on scrolls changes. Some times increases but most of the time it reduces and quite often u LOOSE them completely. Happens ALL the time and is quite annoying since now u can't trade them. It's getting to the point I loose like 6 scrolls in less than 3 hours. It happens randomly and happens to a lot of ppl. Sometimes I just loose the AC scroll, or the swift, but sometimes I loose them ALL!

And no, this is not about not seeing the scrolls but still having them. Is about loosing them completely and having to rescroll. Reloging doesnt bring them back. U have to rescroll. Last night I lost like 2 scrolls in 1 hour while Dr4K0 pked for like 2 hours with just 1 set cause the timeleft kept increasing to 20+ minutes over and over.

I find strange nobody has posted about this. I see no reason to pay for anything but bronze premium now. Not even that since for my timezone, I dont really need premium to log in. Hope this gets to the ears of someone up there and does something about it since PvP is all that keeps this bugged game alive.

And also fix that Skill Bug also if they havnt done so all rdy,
    i hate reskilling all the time its sux big time :angry: cant kill boss's bcuz u have 2 reskill and boss
    be dead by time u get there (

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast