Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 fucks up again

This is a discussion on K2 fucks up again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, that was much of a surprise >_> First with the stupid jackpot crap, 5 minutes after they advertise it ...
Page: 1

Itamal

Default K2 fucks up again

Wow, that was much of a surprise >_>
    First with the stupid jackpot crap, 5 minutes after they advertise it it will be postoned to a few years later. Now, when the world championship is about to start:

Date: 05.29.2006 Subject: KnightOnline World Champion Delayed
    Due to issues beyond our control, the Knight Online World Championships have been delayed until Tuesday, May 30th. The times of the event will remain the same. The KWC Server will open at 2:00 am PST and the war will begin at 4:00 am PST. We are sorry for any suffering, stress, sleep deprivation or emotional hardship this may have caused you.

I can't believe they are doing this, I mean, do they mess up on EVERYTHING they do? Tons of people woke up really early for this, just to see they can't log. Since tommorow is a work/school day, many people (including me) won't be able to go to it, I can't be up playing KO at 5 AM.

azza

k2 always fucks up! anyone remember the punkbutsa xp i surtainly do that was 99999999999 years ago, still aint got shit from em ,, k2 fukn scamming pricks

hej

Dont think its K2 that have that server.

TunaFishyMe

its not delayed for just us. Everyone is delayed. lol. It could be server problem/problem with the other hosting companies. Stop jumping to conclusions...again.

BurnWithMe

its their fault , they are a bunch of monkeys who got the dates messed up and mades us think it was today when EVERY OTHER KO knew it started tomorrow lol

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15811

azza

Originally posted by BurnWithMe
    its their fault , they are a bunch of monkeys who got the dates messed up and mades us think it was today when EVERY OTHER KO knew it started tomorrow lol

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15811
    lol

The delay is not K2's fault but the lack of communitation to their CUSTOMERS it is. Announcing this so late when all the other countries knew about it 1 day ago?

BurnWithMe

devile read my topic , news from may 14 already stated wars started on 30 , not 29 ... we all know k2 always does something stupid , all the other KO websites dont have any DELAY news .. they all knew wayy back those were the dates dont make up excuses for k2

Then why all this misunderstanding. Why did ppl thought it was on the 29th? It must be posted somewhere. Or is it just players being dumb this time?

BurnWithMe

lol , how can every single player be wrong? k2 posted it would be on 29 .. when all the other KO had the real dates from way back in the time , they messed up the dates.. they are stupid and then try to make up this delay cover that is beyond their control lol

BurnWithMe

this is from their forums :

KOL Admin
    ARES
    [Flame_Maiden]
    KOL Admin

Posted: Today, at 12:00 am Post subject: GOOD LUCK USKO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to wish you all GOOD LUCK!

Monday May 29: China vs United States

Servers will start opening at 2 AM Pacific Standard Time.
    Wars will start at 4 AM Pacific Standard Time and will go on for 1 hour.

Oh, I get it now. There was no delay, they just screwed up the date from the start and invented a delay to fix it. Geez, thats a cheap fix :P

Itamal

Originally posted by Devile
    Oh, I get it now. There was no delay, they just screwed up the date from the start and invented a delay to fix it. Geez, thats a cheap fix :P
    How can they be so goddamn stupid?
    I don't believe monkeys run K2 anymore, monkeys are far too intelligent craetures to make such mistakes >_>

Imhotep

:lol:

BurnWithMe

Originally posted by Devile
    exactly , omg they are so retarded... how can they be running a game...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast