Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 fucks up again

This is a discussion on K2 fucks up again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol anyone going to wake up at 2am on a tuesday...
Page: 2

lol anyone going to wake up at 2am on a tuesday

The_Dude

Originally posted by BurnWithMe
    devile read my topic , news from may 14 already stated wars started on 30 , not 29 ... we all know k2 always does something stupid , all the other KO websites dont have any DELAY news .. they all knew wayy back those were the dates dont make up excuses for k2

Ever think that maybe when its May 29th here its May 30th elsewhere? They are on the other side of the fuckin world, so it's a possibility. :blink:

i like the fact they deny its their fault

BurnWithMe

Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BurnWithMe
    devile read my topic , news from may 14 already stated wars started on 30 , not 29 ... we all know k2 always does something stupid , all the other KO websites dont have any DELAY news .. they all knew wayy back those were the dates dont make up excuses for k2

Ever think that maybe when its May 29th here its May 30th elsewhere? They are on the other side of the fuckin world, so it's a possibility. :blink:[/b]
    i tought of it , but then again in usa may 30, 2 am pst is

china = may 30 , 5pm
    japan = may 30 , 6pm
    korea = may 30 , 6pm

MarvinTheMartian

im actually PSYCHED that it got changed, now i actually get to play in it, no work on tuesday, so i get to play in it, WOOT THANKS K2

Dorn

well...K2 is coming out with Ice Age in four weeks...if they dont thats false advertisement and thats a BIG screw up (they have already had false advertisemnt before so dont be suprised if they do it again)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12