Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

k2 is GAYYYYYYYYyy

This is a discussion on k2 is GAYYYYYYYYyy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; most people know that around 8 am eastern time is when servers start to get packed right???...well fukin k2 changed ...
Page: 1

narinn114

Default k2 is GAYYYYYYYYyy

most people know that around 8 am eastern time is when servers start to get packed right???...well fukin k2 changed that the amde a lower cut off limit now at 4AM eastern servers are so packed u cant hope to get on WTF~!!...fist time servers are packed this early gay as shit man gay as shit

Banned Senior Member

servers have been 4 am filled for a nice while

narinn114

not really iv been login in for the longest at 7 am and ALLWAYS GETTNG in

Technicolor

Default Re: k2 is GAYYYYYYYYyy

Originally posted by narinn114
    most people know that around 8 am eastern time is when servers start to get packed right???...well fukin k2 changed that the amde a lower cut off limit now at 4AM eastern servers are so packed u cant hope to get on WTF~!!...fist time servers are packed this early gay as shit man gay as shit

1 word... (oops four) STFU WE ALL KNOW IT BY NOW..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz... BUY PREMIUM AND WHINE OR DONT BUY PREMIUM AND DONT WHINE... U HAVE NO RIGHTS STFU

narinn114

so far iv tried loging in for about 1hour now so way over 60 tries nothing!... so dumb atleast make 1 server u ca always get in xD <_<

Technicolor

again stfu this is like the 100 post in one day about k2 being gay WTF U NOOBCAKE THINK WE DONT KNOW BY NOW?

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by narinn114+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(narinn114)</div>
    so far iv tried loging in for about 1hour now so way over 60 tries nothing!... so dumb atleast make 1 server u ca always get in xD <_<[/b]
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-magic_man

u cheap ass little kids... what is wrong with spending 10 bucks?? shit i can spend 10 bucks on just lunch! or even just 1 beer. *Its kids that cant do this that fuk up the server. Maybe if all u poor people would pay they would have no choice but to make more servers.

That's the single most retarded comment i read on the entire site.
    believe it or not there have been worse. mason didnt leave much to say on that subject lol, so i'll go back to the original topic--adding 4th servers.

In a nutshell: k2 is not as incompetent and dumb as people think, so they wont bother adding 4rth servers any time soon (if ever).

Why?

Cost is not the issue, its pretty much the same running a new server (like Pathos) as it would be running an Ares4. They actually had an ares4 and diez4 for some time, but they thought better of it and not long after, tada! theres olympia.

However, the problem is, indeed, one with respects to money. But its not spending it, its making it. Adding an ares4 would help them in no way at all--it would hurt them, actually. Adding the new server wont make people decide to buy premium, it would do the opposite. If non premiums can so easily log in, it defeats the purpose of bronze premium. Why spend 9 bucks a month on premium so you can log in when you can just go to the new server? Thee people who pay for it so they can pk in CZ or the wars ofcourse may still have to pay--though they may not since if you have a fourth server than many would probably prefer that one since it may not be as crouded and lagg. However the ones who only pay to be able to log into any server would be able to stop feeding k2 cash.

As previously stated, k2 is not dumb enough to do that. Instead they take the money they could use to launch fourth servers and launch brand new servers, which have a high potential for new premium members ("I HAVE TO BE THE FIRST IN THE SERVER TO REACH LEVEL 10, AGA!! GIMME THAT PREMIUM AND THOSE EXP BOOST SWORD THINGIES!!!!!!").

It seems to me they may indeed be making one mistake though. I think they charge way too much for the premiums. As Ford discovered, its much better to sell many cheap things than a handful of expensive things. I think if they lowered their prices some bronze buyers would upgrade to gold/silver and many people who dont want to or cant spend the $9 for bronze may be able/willing to pay $5 or $6. They could always introuce a platnum premium lol. It could be better than bronze and replace it at the $9 or $10 mark, then bronze reels in all the cheap/poor people at $5, hehe.[/b]
    :P

narinn114

owned... <_<

CrnaC

Technicolor...don't be like that...every player start to whine when he became little bit serious player in Knight Online. After a while...he find out that no point of whining, and he stop. So...don't waste Ur time on stoping him. B)

Road

Meh, we need to get bronze for our rezzers. I was just doing a boss hunt and servers went down, now I log in (i'm premium) and I am DEAD AGAIN! freaking gay shit i can't get rezzed, so I decide to lvl my dcz bp and I can't get into ANY servers now. I'm only frustrated now cuz I have to wait till 4pm to play again... so I my rezzer can log in and rezz me. I actaully heard people say that if you die you no longer get the exp back with a rezz cuz it's bugged. Is this true..? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <_<

Basically, if you have the money and want to play when you want, just buy premium and stop complaining.

Here is my suggestion to add on to that quote. Maybe they should just enable a "log-in" privaledge that lasts 30 days and only cost 5$. It will be perfect for secondary accounts that don't need the premium but the log in ability. That would be nice. ^^

Technicolor

Originally posted by CrnaC
    Technicolor...don't be like that...every player start to whine when he became little bit serious player in Knight Online. After a while...he find out that no point of whining, and he stop. So...don't waste Ur time on stoping him. *B)

taking notice off this :wub:

Just wait untill summer vacations end, Turkish kids gonna go sleep at 9pm :lol:

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-narinn114

1 word... (oops four) STFU WE ALL KNOW IT BY NOW..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz... BUY PREMIUM AND WHINE OR DONT BUY PREMIUM AND DONT WHINE... U HAVE NO RIGHTS STFU[/b]
    try this... WE CAN"T BUY PREMIUM SO ALL WE CAN DO IS WHINE WHINE AND WHINE
    theres a fine line between do not and can not

Technicolor

it is not my fault u cant buy premium, why should i read every hour another post on how ppl cant login? isnt this a fact by now amano?

dah

Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    Originally posted by Technicolor@
    <!--QuoteBegin-narinn114

1 word... (oops four) STFU WE ALL KNOW IT BY NOW..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz... BUY PREMIUM AND WHINE OR DONT BUY PREMIUM AND DONT WHINE... U HAVE NO RIGHTS STFU
    try this... WE CAN"T BUY PREMIUM SO ALL WE CAN DO IS WHINE WHINE AND WHINE
    theres a fine line between do not and can not[/b]
    I can buy premium, i dont though, because i find that its not worth it, i accept that i have to suffer with constant problems logging on (not that i do that much anymore). The reason i dont buy premium is because K2 is a worthless company that have the "Gamers First" policy when they dont care for gamers only their income, if their income is fine and dandy they couldnt care less about what you or anyone else says.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast