Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

k2 is GAYYYYYYYYyy

This is a discussion on k2 is GAYYYYYYYYyy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant login to buy gold so how can i get it <_< also no paypal <_<...
Page: 2

narinn114

cant login to buy gold so how can i get it <_< also no paypal <_<

DarK

Originally posted by narinn114
    cant login to buy gold so how can i get it *<_< *also no paypal <_<
    wait till the turks go to bed......... duh

yep

narinn114

then i wont sell items to redidulous prices to the...duh!!!

neofatih

DAMN MAN,
    DONT POST SOME SHIT LIKE K2 IS A GAY

WE ALL KNOW THAT!!!

(that was wack!)

narinn114

wow we got an echo here lol -_-

baranc

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by narinn114+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(narinn114)
    so far iv tried loging in for about 1hour now so way over 60 tries nothing!... so dumb atleast make 1 server u ca always get in xD <_<[/b]
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-magic_man

u cheap ass little kids... what is wrong with spending 10 bucks?? shit i can spend 10 bucks on just lunch! or even just 1 beer. *Its kids that cant do this that fuk up the server. Maybe if all u poor people would pay they would have no choice but to make more servers.

That's the single most retarded comment i read on the entire site.

believe it or not there have been worse. mason didnt leave much to say on that subject lol, so i'll go back to the original topic--adding 4th servers.

In a nutshell: k2 is not as incompetent and dumb as people think, so they wont bother adding 4rth servers any time soon (if ever).

Why?

Cost is not the issue, its pretty much the same running a new server (like Pathos) as it would be running an Ares4. They actually had an ares4 and diez4 for some time, but they thought better of it and not long after, tada! theres olympia.

However, the problem is, indeed, one with respects to money. But its not spending it, its making it. Adding an ares4 would help them in no way at all--it would hurt them, actually. Adding the new server wont make people decide to buy premium, it would do the opposite. If non premiums can so easily log in, it defeats the purpose of bronze premium. Why spend 9 bucks a month on premium so you can log in when you can just go to the new server? Thee people who pay for it so they can pk in CZ or the wars ofcourse may still have to pay--though they may not since if you have a fourth server than many would probably prefer that one since it may not be as crouded and lagg. However the ones who only pay to be able to log into any server would be able to stop feeding k2 cash.

As previously stated, k2 is not dumb enough to do that. Instead they take the money they could use to launch fourth servers and launch brand new servers, which have a high potential for new premium members ("I HAVE TO BE THE FIRST IN THE SERVER TO REACH LEVEL 10, AGA!! GIMME THAT PREMIUM AND THOSE EXP BOOST SWORD THINGIES!!!!!!").

It seems to me they may indeed be making one mistake though. I think they charge way too much for the premiums. As Ford discovered, its much better to sell many cheap things than a handful of expensive things. I think if they lowered their prices some bronze buyers would upgrade to gold/silver and many people who dont want to or cant spend the $9 for bronze may be able/willing to pay $5 or $6. They could always introuce a platnum premium lol. It could be better than bronze and replace it at the $9 or $10 mark, then bronze reels in all the cheap/poor people at $5, hehe.
    :P[/b][/quote]

:blink:

Taura

Originally posted by Technicolor
    it is not my fault u cant buy premium, why should i read every hour another post on how ppl cant login? isnt this a *fact by now amano?
    However, I agree whining about the problem won't solve it.... You also DON'T have to read these topics, you know. No one forces ya.

Default Re: k2 is GAYYYYYYYYyy

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-narinn114
    most people know that around 8 am eastern time is when servers start to get packed right???...well fukin k2 changed that the amde a lower cut off limit now at 4AM eastern servers are so packed u cant hope to get on WTF~!!...fist time servers are packed this early gay as shit man gay as shit

1 word... (oops four) STFU WE ALL KNOW IT BY NOW..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz... BUY PREMIUM AND WHINE OR DONT BUY PREMIUM AND DONT WHINE... U HAVE NO RIGHTS STFU[/b]
    thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard...since i cant remember how long, whoever has voluntarily given their money to ko has essentially been fuked over in one way or the other. are you stupid enough to recommend people actually should pay k2 to get screwed themselves? :huh:

wraith86

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by narinn114+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(narinn114)
    so far iv tried loging in for about 1hour now so way over 60 tries nothing!... so dumb atleast make 1 server u ca always get in xD <_<[/b]
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-magic_man

u cheap ass little kids... what is wrong with spending 10 bucks?? shit i can spend 10 bucks on just lunch! or even just 1 beer. *Its kids that cant do this that fuk up the server. Maybe if all u poor people would pay they would have no choice but to make more servers.

That's the single most retarded comment i read on the entire site.

believe it or not there have been worse. mason didnt leave much to say on that subject lol, so i'll go back to the original topic--adding 4th servers.

In a nutshell: k2 is not as incompetent and dumb as people think, so they wont bother adding 4rth servers any time soon (if ever).

Why?

Cost is not the issue, its pretty much the same running a new server (like Pathos) as it would be running an Ares4. They actually had an ares4 and diez4 for some time, but they thought better of it and not long after, tada! theres olympia.

However, the problem is, indeed, one with respects to money. But its not spending it, its making it. Adding an ares4 would help them in no way at all--it would hurt them, actually. Adding the new server wont make people decide to buy premium, it would do the opposite. If non premiums can so easily log in, it defeats the purpose of bronze premium. Why spend 9 bucks a month on premium so you can log in when you can just go to the new server? Thee people who pay for it so they can pk in CZ or the wars ofcourse may still have to pay--though they may not since if you have a fourth server than many would probably prefer that one since it may not be as crouded and lagg. However the ones who only pay to be able to log into any server would be able to stop feeding k2 cash.

As previously stated, k2 is not dumb enough to do that. Instead they take the money they could use to launch fourth servers and launch brand new servers, which have a high potential for new premium members ("I HAVE TO BE THE FIRST IN THE SERVER TO REACH LEVEL 10, AGA!! GIMME THAT PREMIUM AND THOSE EXP BOOST SWORD THINGIES!!!!!!").

It seems to me they may indeed be making one mistake though. I think they charge way too much for the premiums. As Ford discovered, its much better to sell many cheap things than a handful of expensive things. I think if they lowered their prices some bronze buyers would upgrade to gold/silver and many people who dont want to or cant spend the $9 for bronze may be able/willing to pay $5 or $6. They could always introuce a platnum premium lol. It could be better than bronze and replace it at the $9 or $10 mark, then bronze reels in all the cheap/poor people at $5, hehe.
    :P[/b][/quote]

that was a dumb post=you might also want to add they dont have anyone for CS because it would cost money. and as that saying goes "it takes money to make money" is obviously wrong now. because K2 is a much better company than a company that actually has customer support. also lieing to your customers to get them to buy premium is also a very good business point lol=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12