Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

0pium

This is a discussion on 0pium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all i can say is did he ncs-ed from Hiz? or a disciple of his? fuckin shithead never fails to ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default 0pium

all i can say is did he ncs-ed from Hiz? or a disciple of his?

fuckin shithead never fails to run when he redballs from me in 1v1.. didn't even fukn duffed him n he acid potted me til my armor breaks, n i stil redbal him n he stil runs -__- for a rogue with dual glowies he sucked -_- n then he gave up and stealthed <_<

n then when i was fighting ratherbedead he came n double team....wow what a shithead -_-

anyone on human side help me spam this mofo pls :angry:

redfieldTnT

__/

ub3rslart

=/

I filled it.....but broke the bottom...

priestpriness

I know the original owner of Hiz (long time ago before he sold the sin), he was very good gun in solo pking, hehe. But now, Hiz is just a piece of shit.

Banned

Default Re: 0pium

Originally posted by SotongPoo

fuckin shithead never fails to run when he redballs from me in 1v1.. didn't even fukn duffed him n he acid potted me til my armor breaks, n i stil redbal him n he stil runs -__- for a rogue with dual glowies he sucked -_- n then he gave up and stealthed <_<

n then when i was fighting ratherbedead he came n double team....wow what a shithead -_-

anyone on human side help me spam this mofo pls *:angry:

_______/

mines a bigger cup cause i do care even more :P

btw nice 2 on 1 with you and your rogue.....can u say uhhhhh......OWNED....ROFL :wub: :P :lol:

i didnt get to fraps it....can we do it again

p.s. sotongpoo you know this shit happens in cz so posting this is a waste of time...this guy will never change and people like that will never as well....but i do get what your saying....hmm kinda like when oblivian all gang rapes me 1st before they touch anyone else in my party or around me....i am used to it and understand i just need to run away or pull u guys to parts seperatly and kill each one of u....lmao

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

anyone on human side help me spam this mofo pls *:angry:

_______/

mines a bigger cup cause i do care even more :P

btw nice 2 on 1 with you and your rogue.....can u say uhhhhh......OWNED....ROFL :wub: :P :lol:

i didnt get to fraps it....can we do it again

p.s. sotongpoo you know this shit happens in cz so posting this is a waste of time...this guy will never change and people like that will never as well....but i do get what your saying....hmm kinda like when oblivian all gang rapes me 1st before they touch anyone else in my party or around me....i am used to it and understand i just need to run away or pull u guys to parts seperatly and kill each one of u....lmao[/b]
    that time when u hit me my screen hanged for like... 5 seconds? i've had this problem for a bit of time even devile knows it (reason why i had the xtrap error n then got banned) thats why i couldn't pot n i died -_-. n whats so hard being a lvl 70 warrior with good equip killing a bp with shit equips? :huh: if u count a 2v1 with a priest having a screen freeze for 5 seconds and a lvl 65 rogue then errrrr ok :lol:

i know all these care cups but i just posted this so that someone canhelp me spam that ashole on human side h43r: would've pm'ed him instead but my human char ran out of premium <_<

tez is u wan a proper 1v1 lets do it in the beta if u've signed up beta wil be a good place for ppl to test their real skills, since evryone gets the same shit.

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    =/

more malice for u dear :wub:

Rentzusuken

Opium...desire or will?

Cleatus

hmm kinda like when oblivian - kill each one of u....lmao
    I see a challenge coming.

Tez's Last Man Standing Competition. Entry Fee 25m coin. Winner Take All. (ofc if Tez get's pwnt he'll gyft you his acct as is)

Would this not be fun?

ub3rslart

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart
    =/

more malice for u dear :wub:[/b]

NO leave me alone

:wub: :wub: for you if you stay the fuck away from me

Mario

Originally posted by priestpriness
    I know the original owner of Hiz (long time ago before he sold the sin)
    its a joke, right ?

Goofy

Well i can asure you 0pium is not Hiz.

Its an orc that NTered to human and namechanged. I will tell him to check this out

oncemore

Originally posted by SotongPoo

I had 4 sins attacking me aswell, not one of our fights was less than 3 vs 1 -_-

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

I had 4 sins attacking me aswell, not one of our fights was less than 3 vs 1 -_-[/b]
    nope when u attackedme that time with opium nobody else was around if not i wouldn't have died -_-

oncemore

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

I had 4 sins attacking me aswell, not one of our fights was less than 3 vs 1 -_-
    nope when u attackedme that time with opium nobody else was around if not i wouldn't have died -_-[/b]
    o rly, 1vs1?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast