Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*warning* for USD trades, ways of getting scammed!

This is a discussion on *warning* for USD trades, ways of getting scammed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Paypal: if you buy items, using USD/GBP (other currencies) through this way there is no problem, if you dont get ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default *warning* for USD trades, ways of getting scammed!

Paypal:
    if you buy items, using USD/GBP (other currencies) through this way there is no problem, if you dont get your items you can Charge Back
    if you sell items, using USD/GBP (other currencies) through this way there is a big problem, if you trade with an unknown player,maybe a known player, then once you have given items they may Charge Back
    WU - Westurn Union:
    if you buy items, using USD/GBP (other currencies) through this way there is a big problem, once you send the money and they pick it up, you may not get your item. there is nothing you can do about this. (i think)
    if you sell items, using USD/GBP (other currencies) through this way there is no problem, unless you dont have a WU pickup point.

Only deal with known players and make sure you review the concequences of being scammed, how much money would you lose? is it worth it? is this player legit? and even if they are a top player then you may still get scammed! but always remember if you do get scammed through ko4life or another place please notify a ko4life admin so he/she can put it in the scammers list.

the reson i wrote this is becuase so many people have been scammed through WU/paypal without thinking of the concequences and i am currently off college becuase im ill, so was bored, if you have anything to add please post it

sticky please

Another point you should add:
    Don't buy KO items for money cuz that's simply dumb and a waste of money <_<

whassup

i meant add helpfull points, dont comment if you dont have anything usefull to say thanks

little_painter

bump, nice thought B)

Rampage

USD trade is not even supposed to be legit so I doubt this'll get sticky.

whassup

Originally posted by whassup
    i meant add helpfull points, dont comment if you dont have anything usefull to say thanks

Morrr

Originally posted by n00bzZ

+435645466 :lol:

buying ko items for usd is not dumb, its RETARDED

whassup

Originally posted by Morrr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morrr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

+435645466 :lol:[/b]
    90% of top ko players buy for USD/GBP (other currencies) and as a i said before helpfull posts

lol so u also help scammers...

whassup

if people know the ways of the scammers there not going to get scammed

Vchernyak

STICKY PLEASE????? LOL?

there is a sticky prohibiting USD trades, and you want this one stickied?

LMAO

whassup

but as you can see no one pays any attention to the no usd trades rule so may aswell help people if they are going to do usd trades

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

dont be stupid this shit is crap and you want it stickied xD

tell us something we dont know. You think people who pay for Pixels using USD wouldn't already knows the side effects.

bah

whassup

well the amount of people getting scammed on this forum for usd is completely stupid, so it juat prooves people dont know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast