Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

k2 giving congrats

This is a discussion on k2 giving congrats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i disagree with them doing notice saying congradualtions to dike but all it is going to do is make it ...
Page: 1

Default k2 giving congrats

i disagree with them doing notice saying congradualtions to dike

but all it is going to do is make it ok for lvl 80 macro'rs to run around with seeking party on

i mean jus now was a bug for like almost 3 weeks that allowed u to get 50,000 + exp from each uruk tron and considering with macro u can clear THREE SPAWNS of uruk trons level 80 would be less then a month for a cheater who is already lvl 70 and considering most servers have no really active gms , them giving congrats to dike is like saying ok everybody its ok to be lvl 80 already

was a post by tolgahan already concerning bug and i've talked to a few ppl jus now who lvl'd up 3 charecters on cypher from lvl 67 to 75 lvl 55 to 72 and lvl 62 to 73 and he said after he got lvls spent most time farming coin because he was afraid to go 80 <<<< THEY WONT BE AFRAID NEMORE THANKS TO K2's LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT

anyways thats my rant im going for the weekend fuckztbball

M0NSTERED

lawl

Colomka

yep xp bug is insane, up to 3-4 lvl a day(65+), on 24 hrs mc party. zz

lol

can be 80 1 week

what xp bug :S

Colomka

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    what xp bug :S
    the 7x XP bug.

zz.

FatM4n

teach me pls

Colomka

Originally posted by FatM4n
    teach me pls
    i found out about it, 5 min b4 server went down for maintence.

there is a possibilty they fixed it and it reqires koxp, which no one has right now.

Rampage

Default Re: k2 giving congrats

Originally posted by Private
    a post by tolgahan already concerning bug and i've talked to a few ppl jus now who lvl'd up 3 charecters on cypher from lvl 67 to 75 lvl 55 to 72 and lvl 62 to 73 and he said after he got lvls spent most time farming coin because he was afraid to go 80 <<<< THEY WONT BE AFRAID NEMORE THANKS TO K2's LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT
    Maybe because they actually macroed.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: k2 giving congrats

Originally posted by Private
    i disagree with them doing notice saying congradualtions to dike *

but all it is going to do is make it ok for lvl 80 macro'rs to run around with seeking party on

i mean jus now was a bug for like almost 3 weeks that allowed u to get 50,000 + exp from each uruk tron and considering with macro u can clear THREE SPAWNS of uruk trons level 80 would be less then a month for a cheater who is already lvl 70 and considering most servers have no really active gms , them giving congrats to dike is like saying ok everybody its ok to be lvl 80 already *

was a post by tolgahan already concerning bug and i've talked to a few ppl jus now who lvl'd up 3 charecters on cypher from lvl 67 to 75 lvl 55 to 72 and lvl 62 to 73 and he said after he got lvls spent most time farming coin because he was afraid to go 80 <<<< THEY WONT BE AFRAID NEMORE THANKS TO K2's LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT

anyways thats my rant im going for the weekend fuckztbball
    I almost threw-up when i saw your sig

Doc

Well I've been hitting some urak trons to help lvl a noob and all I got was like 9k exp and that was with 50% exp event so I guess if you get 80k per then u sir are a cheat kk men.

its zike btw not dike

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    its zike btw not dike
    my bad ... not

and it was like 5-6 k when i was shittin around and with 1 leech u'll get exp boost

and thats just trons u could do it on nething soloable like uhm trolls if ur warrior or nething bug was x7 exp

Cocaine

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    its zike btw not dike
    my bad ... not

and it was like 5-6 k when i was shittin around and with 1 leech u'll get exp boost

and thats just trons u could do it on nething soloable like uhm trolls if ur warrior or nething bug was x7 exp[/b]

Zike is legit, your a moron, and your signature is repulsive.

Originally posted by Cocaine

and u obviously read nothing of this post showing ur a ignorant piece of shit and jus saw me complaining bout something to do with zike

so please stfu

my rant contains k2 giving him congrats and that basically making it ok for all ppl who abused bugs to run around with seeking

Cocaine

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

and u obviously read nothing of this post showing ur a ignorant piece of shit and jus saw me complaining bout something to do with zike

so please stfu

my rant contains k2 giving him congrats and that basically making it ok for all ppl who abused bugs to run around with seeking[/b]

I'm the ignorant piece of shit? That post you made was entirely incoherent.

In this post, you (attempted to) flame Zike by calling him Dike, which happens to be immature and ignorant at the same time.

If your rant was directed only to K2, then why would you even bother to bring Zike into it? Because your a fucking idiot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast