Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

k2 giving congrats

This is a discussion on k2 giving congrats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just my guess but zike got brought into this cuz of knightonlineworld.com giving congratz to zike for lvl 80 and ...
Page: 2

just my guess but zike got brought into this cuz of knightonlineworld.com giving congratz to zike for lvl 80 and he is complaining that they did and he thinks the koxpers will come out of the closet and show there lvl 80 h43r:

420_69

i dont think the macroers have to go seeking for gms to know their lvl ffs they r gms

do you think zike went seeking n told the gm he made it to 80?

i give congrats to zike he is the first usko 80

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    If your rant was directed only to K2, then why would you even bother to bring Zike into it? Because your a fucking idiot. [/b]
    because my fucking rant is about k2 congratin dike

You still have yet to read my fucking post idiot first two sentences

<!--QuoteBegin-Private

i disagree with them doing notice saying congradualtions to dike *

but all it is going to do is make it ok for lvl 80 macro'rs to run around with seeking party on

WTF STOP CALLING HIM DIKE

im sorry im turkish z and d are next to each other

T-Mac

HOT 108 JAMZ THE BEST RNB HIPHOP STATION!!!

Mario

Default Re: k2 giving congrats

Originally posted by Private

but all it is going to do is make it ok for lvl 80 macro'rs to run around with seeking party on

i mean jus now was a bug for like almost 3 weeks that allowed u to get 50,000 + exp from each uruk tron and considering with macro u can clear THREE SPAWNS of uruk trons level 80 would be less then a month for a cheater who is already lvl 70 and considering most servers have no really active gms , them giving congrats to dike is like saying ok everybody its ok to be lvl 80 already *

was a post by tolgahan already concerning bug and i've talked to a few ppl jus now who lvl'd up 3 charecters on cypher from lvl 67 to 75 lvl 55 to 72 and lvl 62 to 73 and he said after he got lvls spent most time farming coin because he was afraid to go 80 <<<< THEY WONT BE AFRAID NEMORE THANKS TO K2's LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT

anyways thats my rant im going for the weekend fuckztbball
    1st u no life duper piece of crap from lost in space piece of smelly shit, its zike not dike, and i smell ur jealous even from milles, so u should know he was expin at DK and nv macroed, so if u arent from diez and u dont know more than shit u eat on breakfast then shut the fuk ur ugly mouth!!! if ur ass is so jealous that ur fkn +9 shells and +9 md's can do a shit just go go fuk urself and stop makin topic like this. yes, im the fag, but only when i see some jealous losers like u! who nv got enought! now just tell me that ur shell and dagger +9 are legit fc and ur uniques +2/+3 too. u learned how to make duped items legit, now learn to respect legit ppl. want to add smth ? better keep it in ur mouth!

dartagon

Default Re: k2 giving congrats

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

i mean jus now was a bug for like almost 3 weeks that allowed u to get 50,000 + exp from each uruk tron and considering with macro u can clear THREE SPAWNS of uruk trons level 80 would be less then a month for a cheater who is already lvl 70 and considering most servers have no really active gms , them giving congrats to dike is like saying ok everybody its ok to be lvl 80 already *

was a post by tolgahan already concerning bug and i've talked to a few ppl jus now who lvl'd up 3 charecters on cypher from lvl 67 to 75 lvl 55 to 72 and lvl 62 to 73 and he said after he got lvls spent most time farming coin because he was afraid to go 80 <<<< THEY WONT BE AFRAID NEMORE THANKS TO K2's LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT

anyways thats my rant im going for the weekend fuckztbball
    ownt soo bad!!!!!!!! ^_^

1st u no life duper piece of crap from lost in space piece of smelly shit, its zike not dike, and i smell ur jealous even from milles, so u should know he was expin at DK and nv macroed, so if u arent from diez and u dont know more than shit u eat on breakfast then shut the fuk ur ugly mouth!!! if ur ass is so jealous that ur fkn +9 shells and +9 md's can do a shit just go go fuk urself and stop makin topic like this. yes, im the fag, but only when i see some jealous losers like u! who nv got enought! now just tell me that ur shell and dagger +9 are legit fc and ur uniques +2/+3 too. u learned how to make duped items legit, now learn to respect legit ppl. want to add smth ? better keep it in ur mouth![/b]

DontBanMe

wow at topic

another retard that didn't read it and jus saw i was complaing and the name zike in same sentence

IM COMPLAING BOUT K2 CONGRATING HIM PUBLICLY .... WHICH IS MAKING IT OK FOR PPL TO COME OUT AND SAY IM 80

and i dont play at diez i was considering it until i see all these hipocrites leaving and selling there chars for usd (but jealous not really i could probly have 2 lvl 80 chars if i used the bug i mentioned in first post which u didn't read i exp legitly like zike on dk but i prefer darkstone aoefwcw and paramun)

tolgahan

its hard to control kids.

jimfujitsu

Pfff u misspelled his name like 100 times ? You either did it on purpose either you're a retard..or both.On my keyboard v is next to m , maybe i should call you Primate 100 times ( which kinda makes sense after your post) .

Mario

well ofc u will have 2+ lv 80 chars, but u wasted to much time for duping... and about what bug r u talkin ? i know only 1 bugged thing - ur brain

btw, why u changed sig ? maded +10 items and lazy to remake sig ?

and missspelling some1's name is fkn rude, so 1 tard arround this forum is YOU

Obiwan

fat ass

Ki1laH

I read your topic.

And I say, you are a RETARD!

Posting that there is a level 80 affects NOTHING the macro community does, if you think it does, then you are one really messed up kid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast