Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

k2 giving congrats

This is a discussion on k2 giving congrats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Private im sorry im turkish z and d are next to each other lol a turkish guy ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Private
    im sorry im turkish z and d are next to each other
    lol a turkish guy livin in detriot hmm

go back to Olympia

Obiwan

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    I read your topic.

And I say, you are a RETARD!

Posting that there is a level 80 affects NOTHING the macro community does, if you think it does, then you are one really messed up kid.
    Can I steal your sig ? :wub: :wub:

priest_

Originally posted by Makaveli+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Makaveli)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    im sorry im turkish z and d are next to each other
    lol a turkish guy livin in detriot hmm

go back to Olympia[/b]
    he's not turkish, he's fat. and apparently last night a tiger suplexed him into a pole in his basement after eating his twinkies, putting him in a coma for two hours.

Doc

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Zike is legit, your a moron, and your signature is repulsive.
    and u obviously read nothing of this post showing ur a ignorant piece of shit and jus saw me complaining bout something to do with zike

so please stfu

my rant contains k2 giving him congrats and that basically making it ok for all ppl who abused bugs to run around with seeking[/b]
    You wanna know something private, Zike will be remembered in this game for being the first legit person to reach lvl 80, ppl like you will be remebered for being cheating, duping low life assholes now do us all a favour and fuk off.

FatM4n

Praise the lord has spoken

<Cocaine`> Phantom_rouge
    <Cocaine`> Phantom_rouge
    <CandyMan[Son]> poor phantom
    <RingWraith> kayahahah
    <Phantom_rouge> what cockaine
    <CandyMan[Son]> :P
    <RingWraith> u seen Stormbreaker yet?
    <Cocaine`> ban privat
    <Cocaine`> private*
    <Phantom_rouge> why?
    <Cocaine`> for being a fucking dumb shit
    <CandyMan[Son]> rofl Cocaine`

priest_

Originally posted by Doc
    duping low life asshole
    proof pls

Lawless

Ya know, I dont really care. But, I just dont see how anyone in any situation can gain the 10 hardest levels in the game in the period of time since the cap removal. Even with macro/bug abuse or not. Fastest XP ive seen is ew's and flc/cw and the math just dont add up even at 24/7 timeframes. I expected to see a lev 80 in another month or so but not this fast.

priestish

Originally posted by Lawless
    Ya know, I dont really care. But, I just dont see how anyone in any situation can gain the 10 hardest levels in the game in the period of time since the cap removal. *Even with macro/bug abuse or not. *Fastest XP ive seen is ew's and flc/cw and the math just dont add up even at 24/7 timeframes. *I expected to see a lev 80 in another month or so but not this fast.
    How do you kill something that has no life?

Doc

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    duping low life asshole
    proof pls[/b]
    U wanna stand up for the asshole that admitted he has had + 9 armours and +2-3 uniques or are you just suking his balls hoping for a hand out????? In either case you can fuk off also. Damn am I glad I quit, place is filling up rapidly with assholes.

Diphosgene

can someone tell me wtf is that bug ?

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    You wanna know something private, Zike will be remembered in this game for being the first legit person to reach lvl 80, ppl like you will be remebered for being cheating, duping low life assholes now do us all a favour and fuk off.[/b]
    wats ur problem u see a faggit from zero tolerance flaming me because im geared on olympia .... sorry all olympia was geared same time i was and even if im remembered in usko for wat u say i've accomplished wat i want but i got mad rep in alot of other games and no im not gunna brag

unno wat ur problem is but please

<!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

I read your topic.

And I say, you are a RETARD!

Posting that there is a level 80 affects NOTHING the macro community does, if you think it does, then you are one really messed up kid.
    if affects it severly when they say he's first person to lvl to 80 legitly now every other macro'r thats 80 is gunna be wanna be zike (omg i spelled it right) stfu kid u and ur faggit clan WRECKED PATHOS COMPLETELY u ruined the most enjoyable part of a server the begining i hope u feel really goood kid

and i said i was watching tigers game while playing pool we were argueing and my freind and i were fighting and he suplexed me and i smaked my head into a pole in his basement and i was upidity on pain killers last night so u fuckers were jus taking advantage

and doc i haven't admit shit all u see are retards that are gullable and remember my sig from like 2 months ago

no one will ever take u seriously with such a disgusting sig

Originally posted by 0000000
    no one will ever take u seriously with such a disgusting sig
    oke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123