Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

K2 giving free prem?

This is a discussion on K2 giving free prem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play on Carnac-West but I can't log in because I'm non-prem and all those bullshits, so I decided to ...
Page: 1

kpuano

I play on Carnac-West but I can't log in because I'm non-prem and all those bullshits, so I decided to log my old mage at olympia, which I don't play for months, and when I logged I saw the "Premium Service: 15 Days remaining" on the server's screen. I have 15 days of Gold Premium free lol.

Anyone noticed it too? check ur old accounts!

Edit:

Ignore Me Senior Member

Is that was this means?
    From the random letters in Turkish we get.

Merhaba Sovalye!

Bu mesaj, Knight Online hesabiniza 15 gunluk Gold Prem ium eklendigini sizlere bildirme amaclidir.

Bu Prem ium’u elde etmek icin herhangi bir islem yapmaniz gerekmemektedir. 15 gunluk bedava Gold Prem ium’unuz su anda aktif edilmistir. Acele edin ve HEMEN Knight Online hesabiniza girip, Knight Online’in sunacagi yeniliklere hazirlanin!

Oyunu burdan yukleyiniz

Iyi avlar,

Knight Online Ekibi[/b]

ChowBoy

I play diez and I have had 18 days of plat remaining for the last week. I don't know whats going on.

Woooow Mee too i had this letter but don't have premium xD

Banned

Hello, Knight!

This message is to inform you that your Knight Online account has been assigned Gold Premium status for 15 days!

Your free 15 day Gold Premium has already been activated, so hurry and login to your account NOW and experience all that Knight Online has to offer!

Download the client here.

Happy Hunting,

The Knight Online team
    Enjoy all GamersFirst Free2Play games at GamersFirst.com!

Banned Senior Member

I don't have that message

kpuano

is that a letter? because I didn't receive any, I thought someone was using my account lol
    zzz why didn't they do it on my active account? haha i dont even play there anymore

BallandChain

I got the same thing in my email.

Koncept

yea i got free 15 day gold prem too on an old account that hasnt been played on for months. i thought someone was playing on it for a minute but all my stuff was still there.

Banned

You guys should write a customer support ticket and ask K2 to remove the premium from your account. That is our social responsibility as players in order to help the company that provide us with excellent service for the game we call Knight Online. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention because now those who have gotten free premium can have it removed.

lil_mageskillz

is this actually true? because im kind of suprised they would do that :blink:

sheepstyle

k2 giving things for free:O thats new for me

wow! first time k2 has actually given something out for free!!!!!

lets hope theres no downside to this, since they usually screw up everything they try to make right :P

You guys should write a customer support ticket and ask K2 to remove the premium from your account. That is our social responsibility as players in order to help the company that provide us with excellent service for the game we call Knight Online. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention because now those who have gotten free premium can have it removed.[/b]

That check from K2 must be real nice.

killerputas

do u get cash knight with ur free prem? just asking

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast