Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

K2 giving free prem?

This is a discussion on K2 giving free prem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gave me free prem when i dont play anymore awesome...
Page: 3

Banned

gave me free prem when i dont play anymore

awesome

Banned

Wow got the same message to account that id or pw i even dont remember

Uzu

Lol guys dont u realize it? My normal acc which i didnt log in for like 3 weeks now hasnt get any free prem... it also hasnt got any premmy since 4 weeks.

I checked my old account from ares which i didnt play for like 6 months and guess what? 15 days free gold service...

They are trying to get their OLD COSTUMERS back cause in these 15 days u can start to play the game continuely again and buy a new prem after 15 days...

They have nothing to lose with the old accounts so they are trying to get them back...

GG k2, suckers...

Lol guys dont u realize it? My normal acc which i didnt log in for like 3 weeks now hasnt get any free prem... it also hasnt got any premmy since 4 weeks.
    I checked my old account from ares which i didnt play for like 6 months and guess what? 15 days free gold service...
    They are trying to get their OLD COSTUMERS back cause in these 15 days u can start to play the game continuely again and buy a new prem after 15 days...

They have nothing to lose with the old accounts so they are trying to get them back...
    GG k2, suckers...[/b]
    Cuz alot of people quit :P, I have the same email on nearly 5+ email's saying free 15 day's gold prem :P :P

sub

GG k2, suckers...[/b]

"zuahahahaha"

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I play on Carnac-West but I can't log in because I'm non-prem and all those bullshits, so I decided to log my old mage at olympia, which I don't play for months, and when I logged I saw the "Premium Service: 15 Days remaining" on the server's screen. I have 15 days of Gold Premium free lol.

Anyone noticed it too? check ur old accounts!

Edit:
    [/b]
    iof they did this they woulda advertised it on main site...
    its a scam...

iof they did this they woulda advertised it on main site...
    its a scam...[/b]
    It's legit, I have 15 days prem on my old ass account I never use - Anything else you want to talk shit about?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

It's legit, I have 15 days prem on my old ass account I never use - Anything else you want to talk shit about?[/b]
    yes, only the scammer would protect the scam ;]
    show us some screen shots of it saying free premium on your account , the main site said nothing about it
    i use logic
    ';-]

yes, only the scammer would protect the scam ;]
    show us some screen shots of it saying free premium on your account , the main site said nothing about it
    i use logic
    ';-][/b]
    So your calling me a scammer? Just because your a fucking idiot and can't believe Logic that k2 would do this to get old members back?

Lemme upload 2 SS's - And even then you will still say it's a scam - You dont even click a fucking link, they just gave it to ppl.

Make that 3, Since you will talk shit if I don't include the email.

Anything else you want to say?

Uzu

Anything else you want to say?[/b]
    LOL u caithros key stealer!!!!!111onehundredeleven

LOL u caithros key stealer!!!!!111onehundredeleven[/b]
    god your a retard to, it's the first key for the key quest durrr

edit: Excuse me, I'm really pissed and reading stupid post's is even making me more haha.

Uzu

god your a retard to, it's the first key for the key quest durrr
    edit: Excuse me, I'm really pissed and reading stupid post's is even making me more haha.[/b]
    pfffffffffff mean guy

darkeye

It's true, I also got it on my old char. I first thought someone was playing on it or something

evilernie

It's true, I also got it on my old char. I first thought someone was playing on it or something [/b]
    +1 I haven't logged my old acc in months, and when I did, sure enuf, 8 days Gold left.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast