Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

People leaving KO.

This is a discussion on People leaving KO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There has been lots of known ppl leave ko. Personal Reasons and what not. Alot of ppl are quittng b/c ...
Page: 1

chase

Default People leaving KO.

There has been lots of known ppl leave ko. Personal Reasons and what not. Alot of ppl are quittng b/c they cant stand the hacking/koxp/any other tool.

Poll- U think this game is going to shit ?

Yes

Or

No

please state , Yes Or No and why.

ppl leave and someone else buys their items/characters. Nothing changes.

this game has gone to hell a long time ago. The fact that K2 compounds the problems rather than fixes them, is even more rediculous. Everyone suffers for the actions of a group of people that cheat, scam and otherwise destroy the credibility of the 'average player'. This is the only reason I can think of that we all get screwed by customer service.

tbc.....

Trust^^

Originally posted by Devile
    ppl leave and someone else buys their items/characters. Nothing changes.
    yep thats true or maybe u leave ur acc 2 ur freinds >.<

SirKnight

This game is shit !!

BP_Slayer

yes

to hard to level from 61-62 :/ full of dupers,cheaters im about to leave this game too -_-

ans bosses never drop something :s

TunaFishyMe

this game is not gone to hell at all. There are over 100,000 players probably. Probably even more. K2 said something about 4,000 people on at the same time. The worlds are expanding.(Edana) Large participants at ISW. TOns of people buy prem and KC more than you can imagine. This game is far from dead.

Yes but K2's weighing of priorities has left the game neck-deep in shit, when it used to be knee-deep a few months ago. It's not dead yet, but neither is Diablo 1, ONE, and what's left of that game? Dupes, hacks, but still thousands play it.

Ap0phis

Lol at your sig Adis :lol:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    this game is not gone to hell at all. *There are over 100,000 players probably. *Probably even more. *K2 said something about 4,000 people on at the same time. *The worlds are expanding.(Edana) *Large participants at ISW. *TOns of people buy prem and KC more than you can imagine. *This game is far from dead.

never said it was dead man, I said it's going to hell. . .(others said the game's shit) they could make millions of dollars from the consumer. . add 20 more servers, do you think that is a measurement of success in a game? doesnt matter if there are 30 'new worlds' if they dont have the customer support or desire to assist the consumer. . .it's already a shit company putting out shitty customer service for a game going to shit.

Originally posted by Ap0phis
    Lol at your sig Adis *:lol:
    ROFL YES! I got a pm, from your character telling me that. What else could I do but turn it into a sig.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    this game is not gone to hell at all. *There are over 100,000 players probably. *Probably even more. *K2 said something about 4,000 people on at the same time. *The worlds are expanding.(Edana) *Large participants at ISW. *TOns of people buy prem and KC more than you can imagine. *This game is far from dead.
    this is true but playing this game is more and more frustrating,but for all KO has best PK system so ppl staying here even its worst game ever - macro/dupe/hack

chase

Well, i think it should go USA IP's.
    Or you have to require speaking english im Major chat such as Normal and Shout.If you find a Clan/Party that speaks your language, CHAT IT UP. this game needs to go P2P,have GM on everyday (24/7).

THE THINGS IS LIKE IN THIS GAME:

1) The PK system, ONE OF THE BEST.
    2) Exp, it's awesome.
    3) The graphics are way better than anyother.

DONT PLAY BECUASE.

1) They need more wepans,and armory.
    2) dont do like 100STR to wear a peaice of armor, u have farm for a good thing.
    3) 100ppl to a clan.

2)*update* Like, 30,000 Equip, in the whole game would be awesome, and Monsters.

4) More zones, STOP ADDING SERVERS ADD MORE WORLDS.

Malavon

p2p wouldn't help much since most of those bad players (turkish and Greek cheaters) pay premium.. USA ip's wouldn't be fair , but if they would do this i would just simply move to other online game (im from middle Europe).

Originally posted by chase
    Well, i think it should go USA IP's.
    Or you have to require speaking english im Major chat such as Normal and Shout.If you find a Clan/Party that speaks your language, CHAT IT UP. this game needs to go P2P,have GM on everyday (24/7).

THE THINGS IS LIKE IN THIS GAME:

1) The PK system, ONE OF THE BEST.
    2) Exp, it's awesome.
    3) The graphics are way better than anyother.

DONT PLAY BECUASE.

1) They need more wepans,and armory.
    2) dont do like 100STR to wear a peaice of armor, u have farm for a good thing.
    3) 100ppl to a clan.

2)*update* Like, 30,000 Equip, in the whole game would be awesome, and Monsters.

4) More zones, STOP ADDING SERVERS ADD MORE WORLDS.
    Nahhh. I have some good European, Brazillian, and even Turksih friends (not many turks lol).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast