Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 is Giving You the Dark Lunar Finger !!!

This is a discussion on K2 is Giving You the Dark Lunar Finger !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont care. But you might find it slightly amusing. The messages that have been annoying us over the past ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default K2 is Giving You the Dark Lunar Finger !!!

I dont care. But you might find it slightly amusing. The messages that have been annoying us over the past few days have been promising a "BIG EXP EVENT" and we have all been glued to our seats, anxiously awaiting any word to let us know what they think "BIG" would refere to.

Well... we now have our answer... 30% FTW !!!!!

Lets see... you need 18,414,926 experience points to gain level 53... and the level cap is level 54. So do the math and the best exp you can hope for is somewhat less than 6 mil. YAY But hey for those of you who are level 20, you will be getting a whopping 8k exp. WOOT !!!

Basically, i believe they should have made a Dark Lunar Prize in the form of National Points, since that is the whole point of a Dark Lunar Theme where you have a Level cap of 50 in the normal Dark Lunar Wars. But hey, thats just my Opinion and my opinion doesn't matter much.

I would be curious to find out exactly why K2 feels that a 30% experience prize will be worth all the trouble they are going to to get this thing going.

In the end i suppose that it is really just all for fun.

Banned

30 % for someone lvl 42 who dosent have a lvl 60 char, first time playing, getting it for having fun, is pretty cool.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

what if the exp bonus is for the account? In wich you may have a lvl 61+ char. If that`s the case, sounds sweet to me.

mordeth

I think it is just for fun.

I do agree that it is rather silly to give xp as a bonus to characters that normally have no intention of lvling past 50, but hey it isn't KO's fault if you are stupid enough to sign up for a interserver war with a dl character that you dont want lvled .

resurecter

Dro, you wont get 30 % for whole account))

it will be the same as on normal war.. you get exp bonus on the same character which participated in war

would be too nice if you got 30 % exp bonus to lets say your main lvl 67 character if you just go there with noob DLW character and make 250 NP )

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Well, resurecter, if you are right, then K2 are just way to dumbass to what everyone else thinks already. Whats the point of increasing a character`s exp, when is not suposed to get over lvl 50. Seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to stupid imo, so i only guess is 30% increase exp received for the account, maybe the server.

Milkshaker

Oh I get it... This is gonna be coooool... The Winnner gets the prize right? Well maybe we could all make sure that the other servers win and not our own. LOL that would be the bigger challenge... NOT winning

Maybe i will just go naked and die a lot :P

mordeth

So this would be kinda like when you and I pk, except you will be naked. Gotcha

Milkshaker

Originally posted by mordeth
    So this would be kinda like when you and I pk, except you will be naked. *Gotcha

Or like your Harunga Farming in the Bowl....

Mini teh 1337

Some ppl make "dlw chars" but some ppl acctually use it as a chance to make some NP before passing on since lunar and cz is too crewl for a lvl 50. Not everybody has DLW only chars. Tho I'm thinking of making one^^ B)

antiriad

yeap i agree with the futility of giving dlw characters bloody xp
    should have given an np bonus instead seeing as thats what the majority of dlw characters are for..

k2 being stupid again (shock horror)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

xp boost should be on the highest level char on the account ( I fucking wish!!)

Banned

DLW aint for your second characters that aint suppose to get to 50.
    It's for the people playing to get to 60, and they can stop off and have fun at the DLW when there under 50.

There ultimate goal is to get 60, so it is a good thing

Doc

I dont wish, because my DLW char is on serperate account (main account wont lemme create 3 chars, weird )

I agree that exp is just stupid, i will gain 30% then I will have to go out and lose 20% and reskill/restat to get into normal DLW. Please change to NP bonus, x3 what u make in the final would be nice

Rentzusuken

Most of you are only thinking of yourselves, which K2 is not taking into consideration. Their goal is probably geared to players who actually wish to continue levelling and usually comprise the greater portion of those who attend the n00b war instead of the elite few who use it to beat them into submission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast