Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 is Giving You the Dark Lunar Finger !!!

This is a discussion on K2 is Giving You the Dark Lunar Finger !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; true.. but its too much fun to feel guilty ^^ but like launching puppies out of a cannon (disclaimer.. ive ...
Page: 2

antiriad

true.. but its too much fun to feel guilty ^^

but like launching puppies out of a cannon

(disclaimer.. ive never launched puppies out of any ballistic device..

only kittens) ....

Rentzusuken

I don't know if K2 is very clever or nobody showed interest, but they are offering the ISDLW to 100 non-premium members now.

DLW was never intended to let 2nd read again 2nd chars gain np it was intended so ppl under 50 could gain np too and the xp is a boost for the ppl who have only 1 char that is 50 or under and tbh 30% is pretty nice for an event but i guess u became to cocky to see that and the greed consumed you sigh another wanker in our comunity...

antiriad

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I don't know if K2 is very clever or nobody showed interest, but they are offering the ISDLW to 100 non-premium members now.
    probably to make up the numbers.

on the 2nd character note.. the dlw is all about fun for those who have a 1st character above 59 .. as you well know once u hit that 61 life becomes a utter utter bitch and alot of the fun can be drained out of the game depending of course what direction you go in.

some level and level without pk (naaroth) others just pk soon as they hit that 60 mark and never bother leveling again (pick any papermage you like)

the people who take their 1st characters into csw (like i did when i was low enough) do it for obvious reasons.. gain some base np get some pk experience.

not really sure what the problem is with gaining either and the "wanker" remark was a bit harsh.

np will help them have a base to continue to stay in the cz without being kicked out and feeling seriously dejected by those who have been in there for a long time..

xp will make them appear in the cz faster.. either way and whatever k2 chose no one loses and its all about the fun... why did we goto the inter server lunar wars? same reason.

Road

When we try to log into the event server it makes us decide what race we want to be, but we registered and it should have our character data there already? So why does it give us the option to chose a race? I'm olympia so am I supposed to pick orc cuz it says we will be orc. Or will that erase my human char on olympia that's supposed to be saveed on that server.... I don't understand I need help NOW. PLEASE TELL ME!

antiriad

its was just the server being a dick.. if you'd gone back one step and tried again you'd have come out human (if diez) or orc (xigenon) .. its happening alot lately.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by resurecter
    Dro, you wont get 30 % for whole account))

it will be the same as on normal war.. you get exp bonus on the same character which participated in war

would be too nice if you got 30 % exp bonus to lets say your main lvl 67 character if you just go there with noob DLW character and make 250 NP )

If you get that, I still havent gotten the 7% from the regular interserver war. But "they are investigating this matter". LOL nnottttttttttttttt

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by antiriad+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antiriad)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    probably to make up the numbers.

[/b]
    Perhaps, but I can't help but think that it's interesting how they would open it up to non-premium members the same time they introduced PUS scrolls to increase XP just for people who fall into their usable level range. If that was someone's intent at K2, I think it's quite brilliant.

Now Rent, you're giving them way too much credit for their own good. It was an accident or a misunderstanding within, because nothing they intend can ever possibly benefit the players.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12