Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

lvl 70 mage (meteor fall/ice fall/chain lighting) fix

This is a discussion on lvl 70 mage (meteor fall/ice fall/chain lighting) fix within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Version 2, made because of Christmas Patch http://rapidshare.com/files/8515011/Lvl70M...nimationsv2.rar this will give them their normal animations while keeping nova animations regular. ...
Page: 1

Default lvl 70 mage (meteor fall/ice fall/chain lighting) fix

Version 2, made because of Christmas Patch
    http://rapidshare.com/files/8515011/Lvl70M...nimationsv2.rar

this will give them their normal animations while keeping nova animations regular. wont fuck up your client, k2 is just dumb and doesnt know how to fix their shit. if ice/chain dont work let me know (though they should just fine), and i'll fix it. just extract it and overwrite data files that are in here, complete idiots can do this without any hardships.

kenner is teh prohackerz!!11!!! he used to be a mod on vision's forum... until we got banned for calling out the koxpers. lol

seriously ken is a cool guy. gg Ken.

Bob

I aint gonna do this, but you forgot to say to all the PC genius here: backup the old files first

Originally posted by +8 James
    kenner is teh prohackerz!!11!!! he used to be a mod on vision's forum... until we got banned for calling out the koxpers. lol

seriously ken is a cool guy. gg Ken.
    dont need my reputation tarnished further xD

fakign sweet man i <3 it

Banned Senior Member

was done long ago, just had to change a few fx files

Originally posted by phantomlink
    this is tbl edits, the fx changes you are talking about over-writes the nova and makes nova look like metoer fall as well. this makes nova look like nova and meteor fall look like meteor fall. lol

Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    this is tbl edits, the fx changes you are talking about over-writes the nova and makes nova look like metoer fall as well. this makes nova look like nova and meteor fall look like meteor fall. lol[/b]
    Ah, so somebody got the tbl files opened. Cool.

Freh

Okay, I'm a complete computer idiot, lol, and I don't like to mess with the software too much. Just thinking, as soon as I do this it will cause me to get banned or something.

So dumb this down for me, will ya? If I follow the above, it will make metor and nova look different (as they should). But if I don't, what is the downfall? Metreor and Nova look the same? Or does it improved functionality of the game?

If it's just looks, I'll leave it alone. But if it improves game functionality, then I might try it out. I know, I know, I'm sure it's 100% safe to do, but again, noob here so I follow, if it aint broke, don't fix it.

Thanks for the insight.

just makes the skills look pimp, also nice in pk b/c you see the diff between the 2 skills and you see what you're running into lol, and you wont get banned for it, ppl didnt get banned for black chitin and whatnot.

ReiRei

thanks kenner sweetie :wub:

btw,, my priest is still waiting to look pimped out in her baby blue shell :wub:

Freh

Okay, remember, computer idiot here. So I download your patch and then extract it and do what with it? Can you dumb it down as if I were a 10 y.o., no wait, make that an 8 y.o.

find your knight online cleint (Normally C:/program files/KnightOnline) take the data folder, and drag it onto there. then overwrite what it asks you to, and you'll be able to see meteor/ice fall and chain lightning normally.

Originally posted by ReiRei
    thanks kenner sweetie *:wub: *

btw,, my priest is still waiting to look pimped out in her baby blue shell :wub:
    <3 someday

ReiRei

yay,, ty sweetie, she looks sweet :wub:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast