Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happened with Ayasofya?

This is a discussion on What happened with Ayasofya? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.kodb.info/uskonplist.php?server...z&clan=Ayasofya I couldnt ressist to post it, cause I am happy as hell. But whats the reason that they lost ...
Page: 1

Terrorblade

Default What happened with Ayasofya?

http://www.kodb.info/uskonplist.php?server...z&clan=Ayasofya

I couldnt ressist to post it, cause I am happy as hell. But whats the reason that they lost their position? GM visitation?

they made a new clan with a different name.

Terrorblade

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    they made a new clan with a different name.
    nunu Hope you're joking, how is the new elite dupers clan called?

i forgot the name but it was a suck name :P go around d2 eslant and look for ex ayasofya members and find out ^_^

Terrorblade

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    go around d2 eslant and look for ex ayasofya members and find out ^_^
    Kinda impossible cause i cant buy prem atm ^_^

thx for the info anyways

HsK

ItGoeStoAll = ayasofia

Havvk

Originally posted by HsK
    ItGoeStoAll *= ayasofia
    +1
    they've just made that clan
    http://www.kodb.info/uskonplist.php?server...lan=ItGoeStoAll

ANZAC_Mondane

there the ones with repots subject above head :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

True, Ayasofya is now ItGoesToAll. Clan leader is b4b3rt, lvl 67 mage, most of the old members are in it (Sharkey, _mrs_, Erianoque, TasteMyScream, ScreamMachine, etc). Really hard to get in the clan, unless u know Bobert and speak/write turk

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    True, Ayasofya is now ItGoesToAll. Clan leader is b4b3rt, lvl 67 mage, most of the old members are in it (Sharkey, _mrs_, Erianoque, TasteMyScream, ScreamMachine, etc). Really hard to get in the clan, unless u know Bobert and speak/write turk
    Really hard to get in the clan, unless u know Bobert and speak/write turk PLUS know how to dupe, glitching and koxp! :wub:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by RyanZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RyanZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Really hard to get in the clan, unless u know Bobert and speak/write turk PLUS know how to dupe, glitching and koxp! :wub:[/b]
    Nah, they dont do koxp, surprisingly, they hate it. I was on Rebelde's account pking with Sharkey and bobert and they were really pissed at the kospers on Ronark.

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    Originally posted by RyanZ@

Really hard to get in the clan, unless u know Bobert and speak/write turk PLUS know how to dupe, glitching and koxp! :wub:
    Nah, they dont do koxp, surprisingly, they hate it. I was on Rebelde's account pking with Sharkey and bobert and they were really pissed at the kospers on Ronark.[/b]
    tell them join me, i can edit data and put some arrow def to ROLs 3+ :wub:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by RyanZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RyanZ)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RyanZ
    @

Nah, they dont do koxp, surprisingly, they hate it. I was on Rebelde's account pking with Sharkey and bobert and they were really pissed at the kospers on Ronark.[/b]
    tell them join me, i can edit data and put some arrow def to ROLs 3+ :wub:[/b][/quote]
    they didnt wanna add my priest, i had to talk to bobert in turk using gaybelde's account, but I'm too lazy to load my priest to clan her :wub:

Yep thas there new clan, looked at rank other day wtf Asoyfia droped to rank 70 lol

sry poka but dont bullshit... not only did sharky macro his lvl but even the other day there was an ayasofia rouge macroing outside of emc in broud daylight.

/care if they cheat but no need to beat around the bush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast