Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 GO TO HELL!!!!

This is a discussion on K2 GO TO HELL!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dam thts fuked up :angry:...
Page: 2

Th3Gam3

dam thts fuked up :angry:

amerigo

i have no words. :wacko:

btw it's koxp. since koxp hides the name of the attacker, and when i pressed ok Max came in usefullness for once and said "Master let's take revenge, everyone's dead!" meaning i was pk'ed and not exped by a mob, since when you die to a mob he says "Master your exp has dropped!"

KJ-

Originally posted by Kenner
    btw it's koxp. *since koxp hides the name of the attacker, and when i pressed ok Max came in usefullness for once and said "Master let's take revenge, everyone's dead!" meaning i was pk'ed and not exped by a mob, since when you die to a mob he says "Master your exp has dropped!"

You was killed by Max!!! h43r:

Kenner <3

its not just koxp
    its turkish cracked koxp private version

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

you should have known, there have been topics about this for some days now, stupid would it be to keep merchanting.

Er4cle

this happened to me too <_<

Geodine

I went pk again after 2 months not, now i see koxp that doesnt even say whos hitting me. Looks exactly like this on Info bar.
    BULLSHIT.

Originally posted by Kenner
    btw it's koxp. *since koxp hides the name of the attacker, and when i pressed ok Max came in usefullness for once and said "Master let's take revenge, everyone's dead!" meaning i was pk'ed and not exped by a mob, since when you die to a mob he says "Master your exp has dropped!"
    thats not tru ive been killed in cz by orcs and max will tell me to come up...S>max :mellow:

Misterlabalaba

just quit the game it ainīt worth it

petsmar2

my clannies got killed exping in eslant by koxpers...

seems like we have run out of things to do...we can't pk...we can't exp...we can't even merchant...bosses also go to koxpers...what is left to do besides stairing at the login screen?

dont use a shared zone

moradon, cz, eslant
    i heard eslant is the same map but each side can only see their own ppl and their own mobs

like 2 years ago a bug in the game allowed karus players to see elmorad players but not hitting them, koxp allow u to do magic shit all over the place so keep urself in a non-shared zone so a koxper dont shower the hell out of ur ass :lol:

there are 4 kinds of zones in database and they are as follows :
    0 = UNIFY - Zones like Moradon. You do not loose money or NP dying here, but you will loose exp. As the case with this koxp'er.
    1 = KARUS - You will not loose exp in these zones when pked unless you have no NP, or you are killed by a monster. You will not loose coins either, but NP will be gained/lost.
    2 = ELMORAD - You will not loose exp in these zones when pked unless you have no NP, or you are killed by a monster. You will not loose coins either, but NP will be gained/lost.
    3 = BATTLEZONE - CZ like area's. You will not loose exp unless you have no NP or die against a monster. You will loose coins if killed by a player and you will as well loose NP. Serves Vice versa as you gain money if you kill a player and gain NP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12