click&buy

This is a discussion on click&buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "We normally collect amounts due once a month via direct debit or credit card" click&buy did any one know of ...
Page: 1

fede

Default click&buy

"We normally collect amounts due once a month via direct debit or credit card" click&buy
    did any one know of this..my account is now blocked..lol..i thought they take your money as fast as ko do :P

morax

Learn how to manage your finances? - also it has been discussed here many times before.

nile_queen1

i have just been informed by click and buy that i owe them $55 US, when they have been taking out the money from my account all along so in fact they have double charged me......... they can block my account, i wont be using their services again.... :angry:

Originally posted by nile_queen1
    i have *just been informed by click and buy that i owe *them *$55 US, when they have been taking out the money from my account all along * so in fact they have *double charged me......... *they can *block *my account, i wont be using their services again.... :angry:
    its normal to me to have my acount block becouse my bill arives at home to pay (from CC) at day 1 and click and but trys to make the debit of what i spend in the month at day 26 if im not mustake!
    when they get the money from last month i already have (1 xample: primium) to pay again ^^
    concl. if i go to clickbuy web page i always have xample.: 15usd that they coundīt colecct from last month+ what i buy already this month till they block it again and again ^^
    i already try to talk to them to change the date on witch they can debit but not sutch a luck so far :P