Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is k2 going to roll back or is this a field day for turkey ?

This is a discussion on Is k2 going to roll back or is this a field day for turkey ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ppl say giving up quest is disabled now . is it true?...
Page: 3

tolgahan

ppl say giving up quest is disabled now . is it true?

wiggen123

What the hell r u talking about? Make a new char and doing their quest is fully legal. I think makeing a lvl 60 takes about 1 week... so dont be so much shells.

tolgahan

no lol
    its not like u think.
    u can do the quests again and again on the same char by giving up quest after u got the reward.

doubtful no patch yet i dont think i will check bug after home from work

but yeah if ur thinking no roll back yet it aint comming i think its only becuz they haven't even found a fix yet and rolling back while there isn't a fix jus is plain stupid

Ayman4u

Originally posted by Private
    doubtful no patch yet i dont think i will check bug after home from work

but yeah if ur thinking no roll back yet it aint comming i think its only becuz they haven't even found a fix yet and rolling back while there isn't a fix jus is plain stupid
    i have sent the proplem 2 days ago and sent how to fix it its easy to be done if they know how to :S and till now nothing happen its even worset and more damage than duping themarket now full of shells ft items high class items from green chest and in this week alot of high lvls... 75+ now and with +7 maybe +8 personal weapons so its very very bad than duping atleast dupe items can be wiped <_<

wiggen123

ok now i understand
    this is very serious problem

Sustain

rollback isnt solution never. roll back quests.

I dont even thing theres that kind of bug maybe turks just like to kill grells ^_^

FatM4n

doesn't the quest dissapear if you get the reward?
    or are there a bug were you can get the reward and still have hte quest left and the abort?

NightOwl

S>Char post created

Fuk all this bugs... tired of them all.

KingClay

Originally posted by FatM4n
    doesn't the quest dissapear if you get the reward?
    or are there a bug were you can get the reward and still have hte quest left and the abort?
    theres a way to get ur reward and then get the quest again

AlwaysSayDie

FUUKKK! and I tought I made a good deal:/ buyed alot of shells and chitins EXSTREMLEY cheap:/ now they all will get wiped..zzzz

Timaster

Zike hit 80 because he spent countless hours at Dark Knights in cz and Paramun in eslant. Some call him Robozike, others call him crazy. He's a good person so don't doubt his reputation.
    Yea right i heard he is the only person playing the acc..

that only took 15 minutes

this can be done in seconds and as many times as u want

still think there shouldn't be a roll back ? those were noob quest quest u can do the same scrolls 950 k AS LONG AS U WANT

forgot to mention turkeys been doin that for three weeks which ofc there not going to roll back three weeks but its been public for 3 days now i think there trying to figure out the best way to take care of the situation at hand i will find out more bout it tonight

Date: 10.10.2006 Subject: Exploiting game bugs *
    Dear Knight Online Players,

We are aware of a few bugs in the game that may cause some issues that could lead to unfair play. Our team is working diligently on these issues and we plan to implement these fixes soon. These fixes WILL include identifying and punishing players that are found exploiting any Knight Online issue or bug. *

We thank the vast majority of players in the Knight Online World who are playing the game fairly. *

-The Knight Online Team
    Funny how they find this one as a "few bug" and they beleive the "vast majority of players in the Knight Online World who are playing the game fairly" h43r:

Qell

I think that there wont be a rollback... they're going to wipe all BUG(that dosnt include KOXP) users..This way they can make an example for every player who wants to cheat.... When will K2 start wipping KOXPers???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast