Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 good gun

This is a discussion on K2 good gun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Perhaps if you understood something about the way credit and debit cards work then you'd appreciate that K2 cannot "speed ...
Page: 2

TaDaaa

Perhaps if you understood something about the way credit and debit cards work then you'd appreciate that K2 cannot "speed it up" and they you will get a "full refund".

When you make a purchase in a shop or online, it doesn't immediately take the money, it instead sets aside that amount of money. You might sometimes see evidence of this on a cash machine statement, if the balance and "funds available" don't match up.

The "seller" then has to claim that money.

If the seller doesn't claim the money, then the set aside money is returned. As was mentioned on the other post, which someone linked to, it's usually 7-10 days before the funds are unlocked.

Not sure why it's done that way, but it is... probably as some kind of safeguard against fraud.[/b]

Gets even more complex with different countries all using one system i.e Click and buy.

HotAsIce

I think debit cards work faster, and I believe credit cards are the ones that take a long time for the funds to be transfered. Don't debit cards work pretty much like a wire transfer without the fees? At least thats what I understood it to be, since the second I make a purchase with a debit card the money is gone from my bank, and my statement changes.

stevouk

Dont use the lords name in vein

biobot93

Dont use the lords name in vein[/b]

amen

and man ko is good with money because they dont want their butts sued

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12