K2 got hacked by Turks, what a surprize.

This is a discussion on K2 got hacked by Turks, what a surprize. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look what i dug up on the internet. I found it pretty amusing and sad. http://www.informationweek.com/showArticle...13&queryText=k2 Enjoy! :P :huh: h43r:...
Page: 1

gohnny

Default K2 got hacked by Turks, what a surprize.

Look what i dug up on the internet. I found it pretty amusing and sad.

http://www.informationweek.com/showArticle...13&queryText=k2

Enjoy! :P :huh: h43r:

Sweet

Already been posted... ^_^

gohnny

aww where?

Originally posted by Sweet
    Already been posted... *^_^
    idd fuck him anyway

priestish

"Every other day I'd come into the office, and here we go again with another hacking coming out of some country halfway across the world," Lee said.
    I find that line funny. It is like K2 is actually trying.

morax

Did you not read my other post? I have that guy on MSN and believe me out of all K2 employees he does work his ass off.

wraith86

Originally posted by morax
    Did you not read my other post? I have that guy on MSN and believe me out of all K2 employees he does work his ass off.
    the only thing i see K2 doing is posting messages like "buy gold premium to seal your items because our database is insecure" ok i made part of that up but other than high class players getting rolled back after 5 months of waiting i dont see them do anything good at all. all they care about is money and its really sad. i still havent been reimbursed for the 13+ sets of scrolls i lost due to the scrolls dissapearing after dieing and i still havent recieved my trina this month and its been 8-10 days, and untill yesterday i didnt get a reply from customer support at all because i guess it was broken. and the list goes on....

Mrjcolley101

If only this forum had a search button, so this didnt happen again :wacko:

"The 11- to 35-year olds who play on the site are very smart, great programmers, and will take down the system if they get angry."

iim sry thats way to f'n funny.......11 year olds lol......must be terriable when ppl who program for a living get "ownt" by 11 year olds who are failing school.

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    the only thing i see K2 doing is posting messages like "buy gold premium to seal your items because our database is insecure" ok i made part of that up but other than high class players getting rolled back after 5 months of waiting i dont see them do anything good at all. all they care about is money and its really sad. i still havent been reimbursed for the 13+ sets of scrolls i lost due to the scrolls dissapearing after dieing and i still havent recieved my trina this month and its been 8-10 days, and untill yesterday i didnt get a reply from customer support at all because i guess it was broken. and the list goes on....[/b]
    sorry to say, but its not always what you see is what happends
    there is alot going on in k2 office, not to mention their other games who also needs attention (techs and so)
    yes ko have alot bugs, but all ko have it
    bugs come, bugs go, live with it or stop paying if you are

morax

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    the only thing i see K2 doing is posting messages like "buy gold premium to seal your items because our database is insecure" ok i made part of that up but other than high class players getting rolled back after 5 months of waiting i dont see them do anything good at all. all they care about is money and its really sad. i still havent been reimbursed for the 13+ sets of scrolls i lost due to the scrolls dissapearing after dieing and i still havent recieved my trina this month and its been 8-10 days, and untill yesterday i didnt get a reply from customer support at all because i guess it was broken. and the list goes on....[/b]
    Yeah so customer service is shit... this guy deals with the servers, you ever get bad lag like on MYKO? nope. Ever suffer from game bugs that make the game unplayable? nope. Servers ever have massive downtime? nope.

To be fair i think hes doing an alright job, its not his fault CS suck balls. Another thing, this unsecure database bollocks... maybe once there was a loop, none of AHM have ever been "hacked" and we own the castle are high profile players etc... strange that.

wraith86

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

the only thing i see K2 doing is posting messages like "buy gold premium to seal your items because our database is insecure" ok i made part of that up but other than high class players getting rolled back after 5 months of waiting i dont see them do anything good at all. all they care about is money and its really sad. i still havent been reimbursed for the 13+ sets of scrolls i lost due to the scrolls dissapearing after dieing and i still havent recieved my trina this month and its been 8-10 days, and untill yesterday i didnt get a reply from customer support at all because i guess it was broken. and the list goes on....
    Yeah so customer service is shit... this guy deals with the servers, you ever get bad lag like on MYKO? nope. Ever suffer from game bugs that make the game unplayable? nope. Servers ever have massive downtime? nope.

To be fair i think hes doing an alright job, its not his fault CS suck balls. Another thing, this unsecure database bollocks... maybe once there was a loop, none of AHM have ever been "hacked" and we own the castle are high profile players etc... strange that.[/b]
    i live 1-2 hours away from the servers, so comparing USKO lag to MYKO lag is like comparing apples to oranges but even so yes ive had really bad lag on days the servers were going off and on for no reason and on war days and some mild lag during turkey time. random dissconnects from light feeting make the game unplayable in a sense if your a rogue although ive never had a problem with this. and i guess ares players get hacked more than diez players.

Originally posted by morax
    yeah and i have the bitch who sells items for him on msn ! he works really hard bitch

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

To be fair i think hes doing an alright job, its not his fault CS suck balls. Another thing, this unsecure database bollocks... maybe once there was a loop, none of AHM have ever been "hacked" and we own the castle are high profile players etc... strange that.[/b]
    Some ppl are getting rollbacked , some doesnt :rollseyes: