Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 73.65%
  • No way

39 26.35%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

k2 launched customer support hotline!

This is a discussion on k2 launched customer support hotline! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there was a live Chat with gm's in the old ko[/b] Yea that was sweet, but could never happen again ...
Page: 3

SpiriT_HunteR

there was a live Chat with gm's in the old ko[/b]
    Yea that was sweet, but could never happen again

With the hotline thing, i think it would be a nice idea but k2 would never recruit that amount of people to take the calls...

hej

No

They should have a bottom in game then you can press that will take a ss and send it to a gm and there you can write what you wanted to report.

Banned

im just kidding.
    now to be real, how many of you think this would be a good idea?
    lets be real here, im talking to the mature part of ko4life, not the ones that plan on spamming their phones to get what they want.
    Imagine you see a koxper. You call their hotline, GM answers and you give him all the info he needs. Maybe 5 minutes later, BAM koxper gone.
    OR
    you have problems with your account, it would be alot easier talking 1 on 1 with a gm would be easier than waiting 24hrs + for your response that says it will be escalated.
    I think k2 having direct contact with the community, maybe people wouldnt complain so much about automatic responses from support tickets?
    In my opinion, k2 would be a much better company if they did something like this.
    Would anyone be in favor of this?[/b]
    nope , i think its a a+ for effort but it will never happen , k2 is about making money on the least amount of effort . i think the best way to deal with current problem is to have "enforcers" people who play the game and also report to k2 , it will be our most effective way to catch cheaters and to help the game return to its former glory

DeathInTheNight

nope , i think its a a+ for effort but it will never happen , k2 is about making money on the least amount of effort . i think the best way to deal with current problem is to have "enforcers" people who play the game and also report to k2 , it will be our most effective way to catch cheaters and to help the game return to its former glory[/b]
    Can't a GM who does his job properly just cover that?
    It'd be cheaper and more effective to hire ppl who have maybe no interest in playing but enforcing laws.
    PPl who play and could influuence K2 would just hold to much power and could basically screw ppl who they didn't like, even if they done nothing wrong.

Just stop hiring corrupted ppl and maybe hire a 60 yr old man/woman who dont give a shit about any perks they can fiddle, and can do there job properly.
    #

"WAKES UP"
    "YAWNS"

SpiriT_HunteR

Can't a GM who does his job properly just cover that?
    It'd be cheaper and more effective to hire ppl who have maybe no interest in playing but enforcing laws.
    PPl who play and could influuence K2 would just hold to much power and could basically screw ppl who they didn't like, even if they done nothing wrong.

Just stop hiring corrupted ppl and maybe hire a 60 yr old man/woman who dont give a shit about any perks they can fiddle, and can do there job properly.
    #

"WAKES UP"
    "YAWNS"[/b]
    +1

ZumieZ

Menaces and harrassements from Turkish Kids on Phone Boots =D , FUkkin funny

ZumieZ

Menaces and harrassements from Turkish Kids on Phone Boots =D , FUkkin funny

wraith86

i would say no because i dont know how to speak turkish so i wouldnt be able to communicate with them

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

They should just hire some voluntary gms that wouldn't ask for money, but do the job just for fun. Im pretty sure theres plenty of people who would love to kick koxpers/ speedhackers asses, if they had this chance they, would even take the voluntary job.

agendas

stupid idea...... becuase ppl would abuse it because they are hooked onto the fact that k2 is horrible, so lets torture them...... u gotta stop dwelling on that idea..... sure it isnt best CS ever..... but maybe the gms have to gm for other games as well? gms cant be around 24/7 they have lives also..... maybe gms also have maintenance roles as well? maybe they are programmers? and gm is a job they do on the side..... k2 has few other online games out there, with countless servers to maintain..... ppl from KO are never satified LOL prove me wrong? i play warrock more than KO and nobody there complains i think its a different breed of ppl between FPS and MMOs...... but u ppl cant stay in a game and complain about it if u know it already has bad CS its on you and frankly i and im sure others are tired of hearing how shitty k2 is..... dont think about urselves and jus ko think about all their games does anyone know their emplyment #? NO u dont they cud be small or big there are about the same number of servers for KO as there are warrock...... and there are hackers, yea..... gms cant answer every person in game where most will be asking y isnt k2 working or what have u done or come here hacker here...... jus plz stop complaining about the k2 /KO staff specifically or gtfo of the damm game and go be unsatisfied somewhere else to compensate for your lack of patience

ps: flame plx?

SpiriT_HunteR

They should just hire some voluntary gms that wouldn't ask for money, but do the job just for fun. Im pretty sure theres plenty of people who would love to kick koxpers/ speedhackers asses, if they had this chance they, would even take the voluntary job.[/b]
    Nah i dont think many people would do that for free, but even a really small wage would help

GodsKnight

Never going to happen, sad to say it's just not cost effective.

!Premier_Assassin!

Imagine 534534534 people calling and cussing out the K2 Employees. :lol:
    nd it mite get abused cuz "some" people would ask for bans on legit players because they "koxp", ks or are just plain good at pk.

swimmy

why waste effort in calling

we all know they dont care

lironzz

you would be on hold for days

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123