Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are mages annoying you aswell?

This is a discussion on Are mages annoying you aswell? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I mean the mages, that are daily in your booro / DS parties in CZ .... No matter if there ...
Page: 1

Default Are mages annoying you aswell?

I mean the mages, that are daily in your booro / DS parties in CZ ....
    No matter if there are not even enough attackers, they just dont help attack.

You want to know how this started? Because they say rogues also ''leech'' at DK/EW/Whatever aoe parties... WELL NO FUCKING SHIT, if we would try to help attack we mess up the whole lure, and its annoying to have a rogue running between the mobs when you try to cast an aoe spell..... I hope this is clear, there is no reason to leech.

I had a fight in a party today, the mage wanted us to kill some nigmash (close to DS) while xping...I told him to fuck off (more gently tho) because if he didnt help kill DS why would I help with his messed up quest... So ofcourse the other turks in the party take his side, because I speak english obvious... They come with: EVERY MAGE SIT gobble...
    Well yes, every turk mage that is, is what I said.
    Ofcourse kicked out of the party the moment I said that...But HEY, after playing for a while I saw that coming...close-minded douchebags..
    Ty for reading my rant. Sorry for wasting your time.
    If you want your post count up: /discuss

i dunno about ur mages but me as mage i always used to attck =o so its not all the mages only the lazy mages lol

I agree esp at boroo slot 2. A good mage will Nova the treants and get extra exp and drops for the pty...a lazy one is afk and leaves the party yelling for tps when they rpr (lazy bastards).

Ye like i used to aoe them but i know and ive seen thos lazy mages not doing a thing like in old school ko only giving LR in apos etc :P

Banned

pfff i think its stupid whole reason mage goes to booro is its easy exp.... DK is alot better if u got good mages. So why waste ur time at booro if u can just go DK and get more. Thats the only reason i would ever go to a booro pt cause i could leech

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    You want to know how this started? Because they say rogues also ''leech'' at DK/EW/Whatever aoe parties...
    incorrect.

now if ull excuse me ill "brb" in 10 hours...have fun at 3 spawn trolls

Little archer Senior Member

i can see that the moral of the story is: dont argue with turks when ur outnumbered by them

mages i exp with at booros are working their ass off just like other melees, if hes leeching hes out in no time...there are enough mages around waiting for a good booro party :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    incorrect.

now if ull excuse me ill "brb" in 10 hours...have fun at 3 spawn trolls
    fucking mage....

Banned

if you exp at DS mage is pretty important... coz its annoying walk all this way from town to the spot...

zrocker0404

yea i hate lazy mages, good ones are FEW and VERY FAR between. I could name 2 i liked in a year of playing cwest. The rest all suck eggs. Theres a few decent ones but i still dont like partying with them. Mages suck, end of story.

ya at least they could do is loot and at s2 booro aoe treants so attackers dont target them is nice but my experience is that most sit afk

i never leech and i even inflict more than a regular melee 70-75

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

the worst, if u have a lazy mage in your party, and hes just leeching, and you're going to rpr, and he doesnt tp you back...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    the worst, if u have a lazy mage in your party, and hes just leeching, and you're going to rpr, and he doesnt tp you back...
    i know what assholes......especially if like u gotta run all the way to human side of cz to get back to ur leveling spot! and if the dbuffer priest is afk too so ur killing things slower.........i say we all start a riot over this NEW occurance in KO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast