Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

K2 is looking for GMs

This is a discussion on K2 is looking for GMs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Wish to work gm but im not from USA...
Page: 3

Banned

I Wish to work gm but im not from USA

Banned Senior Member

If I lived in California I would work there.. getting payed to play a game? gtfo if you can get a job there why not? 1) you get money 2) it's easy? sit at home and run around MAYBE EVEN BAN SOME PEOPLE? you probably get free premium and discount on KC I would do it quick.. not like I got anything else to do..

+ most of you just sit at home all day anyways...
    even if your getting payed shitty, ITS GETTING PAYED TO PLAY A GAME YOU ALREADY PLAY.. and some/most pay for it, why not get PAYED for it instead of pay them to play....[/b]
    Yes you do get money, but I assume $8/h isn't too great for California prices. Let alone any possible health care/benifits K2 might have. You can only GM while at the office, your system tools only work when connected to K2's Intranet ( ofc there were remote GM's, but those days are long and gone ) As for free premium/kc, wouldn't do you much good because your not really supposed to play the game while GM'ing. You can have a char you can use from home only, but if they found out you were stacking it with items or things like that from the office, you prob wouldn't have a job anymore or at least that char.

I will admit my time with K2 was fun as hell, but that was because nothing was "official", I had rules I had to follow and I played/lvld/pk'd for months without paying K2 was able to do it all while working my normal job and playing the game as a regular player

The bigger question is, sure you get payed to "play" a game, but MMO's become a job on their own. You would be at work for 8 hours, then come home to log into your regular char for another 8 hours, thats just too far for me

I say you become GM then host the BIGGEST boss event ever and spawn an assload of Bachs, Dukes, etc and flood the fucking economy with Rocs and Rols and shit.[/b]
    Been there, done that. Lets just say that GM didn't last very long

RYP1E

I bet the pay is shit. =/[/b]
    Yea but just think how much money you could make off the turks lol

i wish there was one in toronto so i could go!!

Banned

I Wish to work gm but im not from USA[/b]
    can i ask why you want a crappy job like GM ?

Yea but just think how much money you could make off the turks lol[/b]
    lol yeah 1hit 9999isiloons/felankors/ultima and get rocs iron necks iron belts rols, sell that shit >.< haha

Banned

anyone know what a gm is able to do?

btw how do you know that the gms is needed for ko? k2 host more games :P

wawh

anyone know what a gm is able to do?

btw how do you know that the gms is needed for ko? k2 host more games :P[/b]
    they&#39;re able to do what there job is...

if your job is just planning and excicuting events.. then you can only do boss spawns, annoucements
    but not support to players or ban.. (well i think it works like this)

Banned

If you have to GM at an office thats pretty stupid (I would still do it though).. and if you have no other jobs/obligations then it&#39;s not bad at all to work there.. I love playing KO, and I been GM/Owned private servers, IF it&#39;s anything remotely CLOSE to that then I wouldn&#39;t mind being a GM.
    Like right now for example, I&#39;m 16 (ATM, no job getting one soon, for now just do some computer engineering for my uncle&#39;s business) if I lived by there and IF they hired at 16 then I would work there.. it&#39;s money and I&#39;m playing a game so to me.. its all good..

Zaczaco11

i doubt its for ko since they have 4 gm&#39;s per server and they&#39;ve recently released a game. guessing MU or something

RYP1E

[email protected] this email doesnt work, atleast for hotmail it doesnt work

I live 30 seconds from the car.
    or did you try to say that you live 5min driving distance (from what?)[/b]

hahahhahha

You must live in India or California to get a job there.

agendas

irvine, CA aq

Ancient noob Senior Member

Yes you do get money, but I assume $8/h isn&#39;t too great for California prices...[/b]
    man are you freakin serious??? lol if it&#39;s really $8 per hour, then that&#39;s only minimum wage in this damn state, and minimum wage in this stupid state didn&#39;t hit $8 per hour until January 1st, 2008.

that is just the ultimate insult to anybody that would take the time to go into k2&#39;s office to be a GM for this freakin game. eightdollarzomgwtf.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast