Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

K2 is looking for GMs

This is a discussion on K2 is looking for GMs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You can only GM while at the office, your system tools only work when connected to K2's Intranet[/b] wrong. You ...
Page: 4

You can only GM while at the office, your system tools only work when connected to K2's Intranet[/b]
    wrong. You can Game Master from the comfort of your own home.

sime217

lol yeah 1hit 9999isiloons/felankors/ultima and get rocs iron necks iron belts rols, sell that shit >.< haha[/b]
    why would you waste your time on bosses when you can just create the items yourself? :huh:

Banned

why would you waste your time on bosses when you can just create the items yourself? :huh:[/b]
    Negative.

and to the guy that quoted phantom and said u can GM from home.

Wrong. You can only GM at the office.

Banned Senior Member

man are you freakin serious??? lol if it&#39;s really $8 per hour, then that&#39;s only minimum wage in this damn state, and minimum wage in this stupid state didn&#39;t hit $8 per hour until January 1st, 2008.

that is just the ultimate insult to anybody that would take the time to go into k2&#39;s office to be a GM for this freakin game. eightdollarzomgwtf.[/b]
    I dont know if it went up or not, but that was the general wage I believe back when I was doing my work with them.

And WarriorOfAllTime, technically you can GM from home, just log into the GM acc from your home PC. But all the tools that go through with GM&#39;ing ( besides for mob spawns, disc users, teleport etc ) can only be accessed from K2&#39;s intranet within their systems

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234