Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

K2 makes me giggle. :D

This is a discussion on K2 makes me giggle. :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recently we've all noticed a little surge of some sort of KOXP. Not so much arrow hacks, more of the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Recently we've all noticed a little surge of some sort of KOXP. Not so much arrow hacks, more of the whole speed glitch/wall hack. Well, we all got fed up with the same damn mage in Ardream running faster then sins, so I decided I'd submit a support ticket and "Get his dumb ass banned" (so i thought).

I pmed OphiuchiHuman (Dies GM) and asked the best way to report to get him banned. His reply was simply "Please submit support ticket".

Fair enough.

It says to take screen shot and blah blah blah. About a week later, I pmed him again and told him of the ticket. He then advised in recording with video and submitting ticket.....So I did. The video is clear evidence. Undeniable proof that this guy is using a hacking program. Here's the insightful response I get.

Seriously, wtf do ya gotta do??? Oh yeah, that&#39;s right, just put up with it. >.<

Peafawr

yah, its pretty retarted. i think it just depends alot on who reads ur ticket, some of the people do ban them, others just do that automatic response crap..ive had quiet a bit of luck reporting cheaters

Maxpow3r

lol thats why i never bother reporting anybody,

Glader

Could someone living nearby K2&#39;s office take a trip there and tell them about this? If they get a clear example they might actually take it seriously.

sexy Owa

lol im sure he wasnt expecting too much out of them in the first place nothing we all havent seen before k2 doing what they do best, nothing at all.

lol they must love copy paste

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

lol at the "barbara aka stupid bitch"

lol thats why i never bother reporting anybody,[/b]
    Yup, waste of time for the last 4 years basiclly only gm I saw ban anyone without any waiitng would be humankenver on Gira.

Banned

Recently we&#39;ve all noticed a little surge of some sort of KOXP. Not so much arrow hacks, more of the whole speed glitch/wall hack. Well, we all got fed up with the same damn mage in Ardream running faster then sins, so I decided I&#39;d submit a support ticket and "Get his dumb ass banned" (so i thought).

I pmed OphiuchiHuman (Dies GM) and asked the best way to report to get him banned. His reply was simply "Please submit support ticket".

Fair enough.

It says to take screen shot and blah blah blah. About a week later, I pmed him again and told him of the ticket. He then advised in recording with video and submitting ticket.....So I did. The video is clear evidence. Undeniable proof that this guy is using a hacking program. Here&#39;s the insightful response I get.
    Seriously, wtf do ya gotta do??? Oh yeah, that&#39;s right, just put up with it. >.<[/b]
    AHAHAHA ur sig dude LMFAO!
    sorrj but loool thats so funnj xDDD

LOL!

Redemption

lol thats why i never bother reporting anybody,[/b]

lol nice sigg

tommyleonghk

ROFL its like talking to a wall

sexy Owa

AHAHAHA ur sig dude LMFAO!
    sorrj but loool thats so funnj xDDD

LOL![/b]
    glad you like it h34r:

Banned

You wouldn&#39;t have to "put up with it" if you actually read the ticket. It&#39;s not K2&#39;s fault that people can&#39;t read.

The ticket clearly asks you to log on to the knightonlineworld website, and then click on the "Report Cheaters" button. Infact, not only that, it gives you step by step information on what to do in order to report a cheater. What did you do instead? You wrote several similar tickets and wasted their time even after they clearly told you what to do.

Next time, read and comprehend for 2 minutes instead of spending 10 minutes to create a useless thread.

:angry:

To answer the title of your thread, "What does a man gotta do". A man has to fucking read.

soyouthink

Could someone living nearby K2&#39;s office take a trip there and tell them about this? If they get a clear example they might actually take it seriously.[/b]
    Imagine how busy this person would be if we found out that he/she lived near K2 and he/she was willing to go there and complain for us :lol: I think it would be a full time job and would require payments :P
    Anyone game?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

You wouldn&#39;t have to "put up with it" if you actually read the ticket. It&#39;s not K2&#39;s fault that people can&#39;t read.

The ticket clearly asks you to log on to the knightonlineworld website, and then click on the "Report Cheaters" button. Infact, not only that, it gives you step by step information on what to do in order to report a cheater. What did you do instead? You wrote several similar tickets and wasted their time even after they clearly told you what to do.

Next time, read and comprehend for 2 minutes instead of spending 10 minutes to create a useless thread.

:angry:

To answer the title of your thread, "What does a man gotta do". A man has to fucking read.[/b]
    You are THE MOST RETARDED person I&#39;ve ever seen in my life... Why don&#39;t you try to report a cheater via "Cheat Reporting" and tell us what happens?? Try to Upload a KSC file... ( If you can.. that is...) Why do you think people are reporting cheaters via Customer Support Ticket because "Cheat Reporting" does NOT work....
    This is what you gonna get when you try to upload a ksc file.. Because KSC Uploader website is suspended...
    www.kscuploader.com

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU FLAME ON PEOPLE....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast