Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

K2 makes me giggle. :D

This is a discussion on K2 makes me giggle. :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are THE MOST RETARDED person I've ever seen in my life... Why don't you try to report a cheater ...
Page: 2

Banned

You are THE MOST RETARDED person I've ever seen in my life... Why don't you try to report a cheater via "Cheat Reporting" and tell us what happens?? Try to Upload a KSC file... ( If you can.. that is...) Why do you think people are reporting cheaters via Customer Support Ticket because "Cheat Reporting" does NOT work....
    This is what you gonna get when you try to upload a ksc file.. Because KSC Uploader website is suspended...
    www.kscuploader.com

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU FLAME ON PEOPLE....[/b]
    No, YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON I've ever seen in my life. If the .ksc uploaded is broken, then you need to write a ticket to customer support saying that it is broken. And, if you weren't such a fucking idiot, you would understand that you need to write a ticket under "Feedback and suggestions > Others > Website bugs". The .ksc uploader has only been down for 1 day, infact they made an announcement on the official forum that it will be down for updates. The first ticket of the author wrote was written several days ago. If he would've read the content of the first ticket, the abuser would've been banned before the .ksc uploader went down. Instead, he wrote another ticket.

Since you didn't know the .ksc uploader went down yesterday, you never knew about the "Cheat Reporting" button. You probably clicked on the Cheat Reporting button after you read my post. Silly retard trix are for kids.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU DISPLAY YOURSELF TO BE A MORON AGAIN.

I responded to flames directed towards me.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

1 day??? Yea right... It's been down more than 1 day? that screenshot I posted, I took it when I made my post? So its still 1 day?? what about the day before and the day before that? It was still down? As a matter of affect why don't you go to www.kscuploader.com to see if its up? Please check tomorrow and the day after tomorrow

Mercyful

i know a guy who took a trip to ko office in ca.. it wasonly 2 poeple there.

1 fat lady at front desk.. and one skinny nerdy man who was on a pc "admin" who accessed the ko database and gave his account back to him

only way to solve a problem is to go to k2 headquarters

Banned

1 day??? Yea right... It's been down more than 1 day? that screenshot I posted, I took it when I made my post? So its still 1 day?? what about the day before and the day before that? It was still down? As a matter of affect why don't you go to www.kscuploader.com to see if its up? yea ok.. bb[/b]
    Yeah okay, you are an idiot.. bb. It has been down for a day, because I just reported someone 2 days ago.

Also, look when the first ticket was written 10/19/2007. Now, look when the second ticket was written 11/24/2007.

I know for certain that on 10/19/2007, the .ksc uploader was active. Evidence that he did not read.

I just posted facts. You on the other hand flamed me because I went against the Ko4life norm of blaming everything on K2.

Banned

You guys are kinda missing the point, you cant show speed hacking with KCS file...get it? still picture doesn't show speed, i think that's Newtons law or something...lol

Mercyful

You guys are kinda missing the point, you cant show speed hacking with KCS file...get it? still picture doesn't show speed, i think that's Newtons law or something...lol[/b]
    +1

sexy Owa

i must say i didnt expect this topic to get much more attention o.o

Banned

who says, "I must say.."

LoL, Gomdar just got prawnt!!111one!!!!

sexy Owa

who says, "I must say.."
    LoL, Gomdar just got prawnt!!111one!!!![/b]
    dick! im not gomdar, i dont know what your talking about...

Jay

You wouldn't have to "put up with it" if you actually read the ticket. It's not K2's fault that people can't read.

The ticket clearly asks you to log on to the knightonlineworld website, and then click on the "Report Cheaters" button. Infact, not only that, it gives you step by step information on what to do in order to report a cheater. What did you do instead? You wrote several similar tickets and wasted their time even after they clearly told you what to do.

Next time, read and comprehend for 2 minutes instead of spending 10 minutes to create a useless thread.

:angry:

To answer the title of your thread, "What does a man gotta do". A man has to fucking read.[/b]

ure level of ignorance and stupidity still amazes me, but i guess thats to be expected of someone who sucks vandy on a regular basis .... but putting that aside, the ksc uploader has been down for a long time now.. ive tried to upload ksc through that for the last month n it still hasn't worked... so why dont you take youre little curry ass where someone actually gives a shit on what u say?

hahaha, omgosh, funny jay ....way to set him straight !

Banned

ure level of ignorance and stupidity still amazes me, but i guess thats to be expected of someone who sucks vandy on a regular basis .... but putting that aside, the ksc uploader has been down for a long time now.. ive tried to upload ksc through that for the last month n it still hasn't worked... so why dont you take youre little curry ass where someone actually gives a shit on what u say?[/b]
    Rofl at this shit :P

KooPa

lol sometimes u cant beat the koxpers, or speed hackers xD

sexy Owa

lol sometimes u cant beat the koxpers, or speed hackers xD[/b]
    ive never met a koxper or speed hacker i couldnt beat , sometimes you just cant beat k2, is what you should have said

ure level of ignorance and stupidity still amazes me, but i guess thats to be expected of someone who sucks vandy on a regular basis .... but putting that aside, the ksc uploader has been down for a long time now.. ive tried to upload ksc through that for the last month n it still hasn't worked... so why dont you take youre little curry ass where someone actually gives a shit on what u say?[/b]
    ownt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast