Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2 makes me giggle. :D

This is a discussion on K2 makes me giggle. :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow i am owned eventhough what he wrote was only for flamatory purpose and had no real truth behind it ...
Page: 3

Banned

wow i am owned eventhough what he wrote was only for flamatory purpose and had no real truth behind it

Let me cut myself while I am uploading ksc's of cheaters.

Banned

Ko4life is funny though. I usually come here for the flames =P. It's free entertainment. Oh, vandy is a god. "sucking him" is a privelage

JDgarth

HAHAAHAHAHAH

BuryMeInBlack

[

Ko4life is funny though. I usually come here for the flames =P. It's free entertainment. Oh, vandy is a god. "sucking him" is a privelage[/b]
    funny how u correct everyones spelling and u cant even type privilege

Banned

funny how u correct everyones spelling and u cant even type privilege[/b]
    no I meant privelage.

TwistTheKnife

You wouldn't have to "put up with it" if you actually read the ticket. It's not K2's fault that people can't read.

The ticket clearly asks you to log on to the knightonlineworld website, and then click on the "Report Cheaters" button. Infact, not only that, it gives you step by step information on what to do in order to report a cheater. What did you do instead? You wrote several similar tickets and wasted their time even after they clearly told you what to do.

Next time, read and comprehend for 2 minutes instead of spending 10 minutes to create a useless thread.

:angry:

To answer the title of your thread, "What does a man gotta do". A man has to fucking read.[/b]
    As indicated by the creater of this post, exactly how are you supposed to gather evidence of someone speed hacking by taking a single frame screen shot (or KSC file)? So, seeking answers, he pm'd the GM and was advised to record video evidence of the infraction. He did what he was told and submitted his evidence. He did exactly as he was instructed to do.
    I don't see anywhere under the "Cheat Reporting" section where you are able to upload video, only KSC files, which are of little use when trying capture someone in the act of cheating. Nice job of making yourself look like an ass, seeking verbal battles via online MMO forums for your own "free entertainment".

Banned

As indicated by the creater of this post, exactly how are you supposed to gather evidence of someone speed hacking by taking a single frame screen shot (or KSC file)? So, seeking answers, he pm'd the GM and was advised to record video evidence of the infraction. He did what he was told and submitted his evidence. He did exactly as he was instructed to do.
    I don't see anywhere under the "Cheat Reporting" section where you are able to upload video, only KSC files, which are of little use when trying capture someone in the act of cheating. Nice job of making yourself look like an ass, seeking verbal battles via online MMO forums for your own "free entertainment".[/b]
    Let me quote the creator

Recently we've all noticed a little surge of some sort of KOXP. Not so much arrow hacks, more of the whole speed glitch/wall hack. Well, we all got fed up with the same damn mage in Ardream running faster then sins, so I decided I'd submit a support ticket and "Get his dumb ass banned" (so i thought).[/b]
    So wall hacks cannot be captured via a ksc?

Let me quote you now, "nice job making yourself look like an ass"

TwistTheKnife

I said of "little" use. I didn't say of "no" use. A lot of times when posting a KSC of people wall hacking, people will dismiss it and blame it on lag. So, again, KSC's are of little use unless the infraction is blatantly obvious (warriors shooting arrows) Keep sitting there refreshing your web page looking for more arguements douche bag. You must love that "free entertainment"

Banned

I said of "little" use. I didn't say of "no" use. A lot of times when posting a KSC of people wall hacking, people will dismiss it and blame it on lag. So, again, KSC's are of little use unless the infraction is blatantly obvious (warriors shooting arrows) Keep sitting there refreshing your web page looking for more arguements douche bag. You must love that "free entertainment"[/b]
    Yes a player inside a wall is of "little use". You are very good at arguing. Oh lag? you say?

This is why I come here. It's just entertaining. Too many people on Ko4life with strong arguments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123