Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY

This is a discussion on K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only photos, K2Network like turkey,they loving turkey. B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) ...
Page: 1

busted

Default K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

WTF O.o

rofl wtf

Unholy

ur fucking kiddin' me ... i was at a drug party i would blast their asses off if i were there ... cük kafali japon askerleri

visi

lmao wtf

busted

u cant handle turks

:angry:

Unholy

i see only 2 ppl there ... seems like turkish ppl (im turk too btw) dont need fucking k2 while we have access to db except me .. damn

redfieldTnT

i feel a trko in the making... h43r:

I'm pretty sure this is no joke. Heard weeks ago K2 ppl was gonna visit turkey, prolly cause its a great market for them.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Unholy
    i see only 2 ppl there ... seems like turkish ppl (im turk too btw) dont need fucking k2 while we have access to db * except me .. damn
    you are so silly :P

Damn it, seems like it is my university from the second picture. I should visit it more often :wacko:

redfieldTnT

i hope ther is a trko....
    usko might be more like jpko.....

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    i hope ther is a trko....
    usko might be more like jpko.....
    or myko....empty h43r:

rofl omfg zzz k2 visit turky for ask the method for dupe rofl j/k

Zulkir

i dont know they are true or false but i thought that it is usefull to translate it..i didnt translate it word by word..in the last they are talking about a new system which will be implement to the Cyber cafes in Turkey..it will be a special membership and CC will be able to sell premium memberships..etc etc..if you ask about it, i can translate it too..here we go...

Jashua Hong:

Knight Online became a favorite online game in all around the world. There are many people who plays KO in Korea, Japan, Bresil, US, Greece and Turkey. Sudden expension of KO in Turkey and the money we got from Turkey made us suprised. Because of this reason it was too hard to find Game Masters and Customer Support staff to help these people.

To have an agrement with the Cyber cafe owners, to listen your comments and questions are the reasons of our visit to Turkey.

Questions and Answers:

Q: There are some rumours that the 3rd party programs like KOXP are produced by K2?
    A: It is definetely wrong. There are some Japanese hackers who produces these programs. Unfortunately, Japan Government prevent us to do something about these hackers.

Q: Why K2 cant stop 3rd part programs like KOSP,KOHACK. They come back each time.Do you have any planning about them?
    A: We had a agrement with PunkBuster by paying a big amount of Money to stop these kind of programs.

Q: Do you think to set up a Turkish customer support for the people who play this game from Turkey? If so, how will it happen. Do you think to increase the number of Turkish GMs or increase the effectiveness of CS?
    A: Because fo having more Turkish player then we thought, we designed an official Turkish webpage. It will be completely in Turkish and will be moderated by Turk Admins. This webpage is ready at the moment. We are waiting for the authorazation from Turkish governors. As soon as we got the authorazation there will be turkish customer support and you will be able to ask your questions in Turkish and you can follow the news also.

Q: It has been told that some GMs sell items and edited chars. Their names were unknown at the begening but now they are known as Sanjuro and James. Will something be done about them?
    A: Sanjuro and James are fired..GMs had ability to sell items in the past . Today they are working for only help. If there is a complaint about a GM, we start an investigation and if there is some evedience, we fire them. There are 68 new GMs at the moment and we employ turkish people who lives in US as Turkish GMs.

Q: we cant see GMs online in the game because of the time zone difference. Do you think somethink about it?
    A: There will be two groups of GMs and one shift per 12hours. There will be more GMs at the weekends. You will see GMs 7/24 online.

Q: Many people are quiting because of many reasons. Will there be some changes in USKO?
    A: We will implement Ice age 4 weeks later. There will be new weapons, new monsters and new maps. About the security problems, we have to plans..
    1.There will a second password before selecting the char.
    2.there will be different clients for each player.

We are working on these two options. We will implement after deciding which will be better.
    Q: There are many children in Turkey who play this game and they usually swear to other players. Do you think something about it?
    A: There can be filters like we have for english at the moment(****)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast