Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY

This is a discussion on K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looks like it's about warrock from the last slide xD ice age seems translated from the kwc server cept for ...
Page: 2

R34P3R_Magikz

Looks like it's about warrock from the last slide xD

ice age seems translated from the kwc server cept for a few things so hopefully will be here in 4 weeks

4 weeks till ice age? cool seems like mebbe k2 is starting to do something ....or talking out there asses again

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Sanjuro ????????? Errrrrrrrm devile, they misspeled your name..........?

Zulkir

http://www.knightonline.gen.tr/showthread.php?t=12922

this is the link which i got those information..maybe some of you can want to see it by a translator....

Hope someone forwards this to Joshua.

Originally posted by Zulkir
    Q: There are some rumours that the 3rd party programs like KOXP are produced by K2? *
    A: It is definetely wrong. There are some Japanese hackers who produces these programs. Unfortunately, Japan Government prevent us to do something about these hackers.
    Nice when a CEO of a company shows poor knowledge of whats going on with his business. KOXP/KOSP where developed by CHINESE hackers, not Japanese. Wonder why Japan Goverment "prevented" them for doing anything. Which btw sounds like a big load of crap. Anyone here honestly thinks K2 tried to do anything about KOXP????

Originally posted by Zulkir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zulkir)</div>
    Q: Why K2 cant stop 3rd part programs like KOSP,KOHACK. They come back each time.Do you have any planning about them?
    A: We had a agrement with PunkBuster by paying a big amount of Money to stop these kind of programs.[/b]
    U missed to mention K2 never througly TESTED PUNKBUSTER and doesnt block shit. Every single hack that was already blocked by HS, works with PB. Not only that, all hacking tools work, specially the sniffers which are very dangerous. If u are paying big amount of money, u sir, are wasting it. Go back to HS or make PB work one and for all.

Originally posted by Zulkir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zulkir)</div>
    Q: It has been told that some GMs sell items and edited chars. Their names were unknown at the begening but now they are known as Sanjuro and James. Will something be done about them?
    A: Sanjuro and James are fired..GMs had ability to sell items in the past . Today they are working for only help. If there is a complaint about a GM, we start an investigation and if there is some evedience, we fire them. There are 68 new GMs at the moment and we employ turkish people who lives in US as Turkish GMs.[/b]
    Great, he even mentioned me, tho he spelled the name wrong. Joshua should get his facts straight and talk to his ppl more often about this stuff. But guess Patek/Blackwinds did a great job screwing my name arround the turk community and selling crap with my name. Nothing can be done about it. I wonder if Sumeet was working with Patek also, since he has been backing this thief for a long while now. Makes me wonder ...

<!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir
    @
    Q: we cant see GMs online in the game because of the time zone difference. Do you think somethink about it?
    A: There will be two groups of GMs and one shift per 12hours. There will be more GMs at the weekends. You will see GMs 7/24 online.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAAHA. Bullshit!

<!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir

Q: Many people are quiting because of many reasons. Will there be some changes in USKO?
    A: We will implement Ice age 4 weeks later. There will be new weapons, new monsters and new maps. About the security problems, we have to plans..
    1.There will a second password before selecting the char.
    2.there will be different clients for each player.
    Ice Age in 4 weeks. Today is May 28th. By June 28th Ice Age should be out. Anyone wanna bet?
    1. ROFLMAO. Guess what, adding 20 more passwords wont mean shit.
    2. wtf?

Big load of bullshit targeted to squeeze more money from the turks.

morax

Im pretty sure this isnt a joke as well - ive spoke with one of the GMs from Turkey (yes there is one) i know him from when i used to be on xigenon and he said K2 were going to open a turkish office so more turkies (sorry captain :P) could buy premium.

Also the guy on the left in the picture above looks like sumeet maniar the marketing director of K2, ive got that guys MSN. Hes actually a really nice guy, and educated unlike some of the previous GMs

So yeah - its not a joke.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I really dont know if i find it funny or sad.....just in case, i am laughting hard here

Zulkir

i have to emphisize that these explanations arent from the first mouth..so there can be some deviation while the guy who joined to the meeting, writing them to the forum...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    Originally posted by Zulkir@
    Q: we cant see GMs online in the game because of the time zone difference. Do you think somethink about it?
    A: There will be two groups of GMs and one shift per 12hours. There will be more GMs at the weekends. You will see GMs 7/24 online.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAAHA. Bullshit!

<!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir
    Q: Many people are quiting because of many reasons. Will there be some changes in USKO?
    A: We will implement Ice age 4 weeks later. There will be new weapons, new monsters and new maps. About the security problems, we have to plans..
    1.There will a second password before selecting the char.
    2.there will be different clients for each player.
    Ice Age in 4 weeks. Today is May 28th. By June 28th Ice Age should be out. Anyone wanna bet?
    1. ROFLMAO. Guess what, adding 20 more passwords wont mean shit.
    2. wtf?

Big load of bullshit targeted to squeeze more money from the turks.[/b]
    lol see gms 7/24... urm does that mean 7 hours in 24 days? :lol: now that makes sense.

rofl different clients for each player.. roflmaollolol

evenson

Lets sing the bullshit song.

Draconetsu

Hmmm, so more turks will be able to buy prem. . .does this mean that american premium players will get "Too Many Players Logged In" more often? The way I see it, once they open up there turkish offices, Americans won't be able to play even with premium, might as well rename the game TurKO and block all non-Turk IPs at this rate. Anyone got the money to buy a liscence for a new USKO?

K2 has such a nice sence of humour :lol:

Banned

I give my one last hope to k2.. Hope i wont get dissapointed again..

ALSO LMAO @ ALL THOSE TURK-HATERS WE AINT GOING ANYWHERE NIGGA'S !!!

MaDDoG[DC]

Originally posted by Zaraki
    I give my one last hope to k2.. Hope i wont get dissapointed again..

ALSO LMAO @ ALL THOSE TURK-HATERS WE AINT GOING ANYWHERE NIGGA'S !!!
    +1

CrusAd3R

i agree with devile i bet that ice age wont come for atleast 2 months.
    and who cares about all that bullshit why dont they ban the babashopers/dupers?!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast