Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY

This is a discussion on K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Call mac Gyver He will fix bug http://www.kamazutra.be/wow-gyver/...
Page: 6

lau

Call mac Gyver He will fix bug

http://www.kamazutra.be/wow-gyver/

Originally posted by :911:
    64 GM LMFAO hahaha i have better online time than all of them auhxuhauhxazuhxuazhxuhauhxa
    it was writen bad

really he said 6 or 4 not 64

Mental_Anguish

I am on this game 6 + hours a day, I hardly ever see a GM. Where the hell are they ?? 64 new ones they say, hmmmmmmmm, I think bullshit.

Default lolz

I think K2 dupes their gms

Instead of getting new players (turkish) and new patches (ice age) just fix the normal game first, BRING 1 GOOD PATCH PLZZ FFS

h43r:

Gorn

Originally posted by Zulkir
    i dont know they are true or false but i thought that it is usefull to translate it..i didnt translate it word by word..in the last they are talking about a new system which will be implement to the Cyber cafes in Turkey..it will be a special membership and CC will be able to sell premium memberships..etc etc..if you ask about it, i can translate it too..here we go...

Jashua Hong:

Knight Online became a favorite online game in all around the world. There are many people who plays KO in Korea, Japan, Bresil, US, Greece and Turkey. Sudden expension of KO in Turkey and the money we got from Turkey made us suprised. Because of this reason it was too hard to find Game Masters and Customer Support staff to help these people.

To have an agrement with the Cyber cafe owners, to listen your comments and questions are the reasons of our visit to Turkey.

Questions and Answers:

Q: There are some rumours that the 3rd party programs like KOXP are produced by K2?
    A: It is definetely wrong. There are some Japanese hackers who produces these programs. Unfortunately, Japan Government prevent us to do something about these hackers.

Q: Why K2 cant stop 3rd part programs like KOSP,KOHACK. They come back each time.Do you have any planning about them?
    A: We had a agrement with PunkBuster by paying a big amount of Money to stop these kind of programs.

Q: Do you think to set up a Turkish customer support for the people who play this game from Turkey? If so, how will it happen. Do you think to increase the number of Turkish GMs or increase the effectiveness of CS?
    A: Because fo having more Turkish player then we thought, we designed an official Turkish webpage. It will be completely in Turkish and will be moderated by Turk Admins. This webpage is ready at the moment. We are waiting for the authorazation from Turkish governors. As soon as we got the authorazation there will be turkish customer support and you will be able to ask your questions in Turkish and you can follow the news also.

Q: It has been told that some GMs sell items and edited chars. Their names were unknown at the begening but now they are known as Sanjuro and James. Will something be done about them?
    A: Sanjuro and James are fired..GMs had ability to sell items in the past . Today they are working for only help. If there is a complaint about a GM, we start an investigation and if there is some evedience, we fire them. There are 68 new GMs at the moment and we employ turkish people who lives in US as Turkish GMs.

Q: we cant see GMs online in the game because of the time zone difference. Do you think somethink about it?
    A: There will be two groups of GMs and one shift per 12hours. There will be more GMs at the weekends. You will see GMs 7/24 online.

Q: Many people are quiting because of many reasons. Will there be some changes in USKO?
    A: We will implement Ice age 4 weeks later. There will be new weapons, new monsters and new maps. About the security problems, we have to plans..
    1.There will a second password before selecting the char.
    2.there will be different clients for each player.

We are working on these two options. We will implement after deciding which will be better.
    Q: There are many children in Turkey who play this game and they usually swear to other players. Do you think something about it?
    A: There can be filters like we have for english at the moment(****)
    THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS TURKS DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH... SO LEARN IT OR F OFF I MEAN ALL TURKS

<- crying like a baby ( once again )

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Devile
    I'm pretty sure this is no joke. Heard weeks ago K2 ppl was gonna visit turkey, prolly cause its a great market for them.
    Any idea yet why KO seems to be so popular in Turkey? I'm trying to figure out why one country seems to love this game more than anyone else. The number of Turkish players appears to increase every time I log in, they really seem to love this game.

So long as they don't curse at me or cheat, I welcome them

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    I'm pretty sure this is no joke. Heard weeks ago K2 ppl was gonna visit turkey, prolly cause its a great market for them.
    Any idea yet why KO seems to be so popular in Turkey? I'm trying to figure out why one country seems to love this game more than anyone else. The number of Turkish players appears to increase every time I log in, they really seem to love this game.

So long as they don't curse at me or cheat, I welcome them [/b]
    when K2 will fix the whole hacking/scamming/cheating BS (witch they never will) ull see a huge decrease of turks tho prob only the few legit ones will stay

Hostage

My question is: Will they make a TRKO or will they incorporate a new way to buy prem?

I VOTE P2P!

SiegeR

Originally posted by Hostage
    My question is: Will they make a TRKO or will they incorporate a new way to buy prem?

I VOTE P2P!
    i vote stop playing ko because its nor worth ur time

Becuuuu

CHİNESE hackers workıng to down all servers bcz they are creating new KO they worked all the tıme after premııum services..(dupe wipe/kosp..vs)

There are 68 new GMs at the moment and we employ turkish people who lives in US as Turkish GMs
    68 gm at the monet? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and I realy wonder why they didn't ask them is KO is till ftp or now we need chose between ftw(free to wait (loging to game)) or ptp (pay to paly).

ScuLLy

Hos Geldiniz - Welcome :lol:

Psy

You will see GMs 7/24 online.
    teehee

They should bring HS back...then it looked like it sucks, now it seems it actually tried :blink:

Patek was a goodgun GM, why? He was online, those 62 GMs have never logged in-game. gg :lol:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast