Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY

This is a discussion on K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hostage My question is: Will they make a TRKO or will they incorporate a new way to ...
Page: 7

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Hostage
    My question is: Will they make a TRKO or will they incorporate a new way to buy prem?

I VOTE P2P!
    I am with you on that.

FiRe

Why do all people want to Trko?when we are in religious festival..there is no people at cz..there is maximum 10 15 merchant at Moradon..and still all people are crying..if u want to play this game with 15 20 people..why dont u make a privat server..quit game and play with ur friends(with maximum 20 people ) ..or stop crying..cuz u look likes clown :lol:

Zan

Originally posted by FiRe
    Why do all people want to Trko?when we are in religious festival..there is no people *at cz..there is maximum 10 15 merchant at Moradon..and still all people are crying..if u want to play this game with 15 20 people..why dont u make a privat server..quit game and play with ur friends(with maximum 20 people *) ..or stop crying..cuz u look likes clown *:lol:

Ok first of all....are u a turk?
    I don't mean to offend u in any way (though if some1 asked if i was turk I would get offended :P ) but I just wanna know cuz u talk like u know alot..

1. Yes we all want TRKO so the cheating/non-english speaking/duping/ksing/luring/hacking etc turks can have their own damn server and hack eachother all day long. I don't have anything against the turks who play this game fair and legit.

2.Religious festival??? U gotta be jokin' !! KO is the turks "religious festival" turks play KO every day of the year FFS ^_^

3.Private server sux. I wanna stay here, don't u think I have the right to play a game without cheaters if I pay for premium?

IP BAN TURKEY FTW!

FiRe

yeah i am %100 turk..but u are so funny..u like or dont like agree or dont agree without turks k2=privat servers..there is a lots of privat servers..quit usko and start in 1 of them..or be clever this game earn money from turks..why do they ip ban turks for a few people?if u believe possiblity of ib ban for turks..u must go to doctor to check ur brain.. :rollseyes:

..why do they ip ban turks * for a few people?
    Not trying to offend you, but if it would be only coz a few ppl it would be great .. -_- The majority is cheating, g2 face with it!

cRuX

yeah i am %100 turk..but u are so funny..u like or dont like agree or dont agree without turks k2=privat servers..there is a lots of privat servers..quit usko and start in 1 of them..or be clever this game earn money from turks..why do they ip ban turks * for a few people?if u believe possiblity of ib ban for turks..u must go to doctor to check ur brain.. :rollseyes:
    hmmm how about you GTFO of USKO fuckin turk.

Zan

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    yeah i am %100 turk..but u are so funny..u like or dont like agree or dont agree without turks k2=privat servers..there is a lots of privat servers..quit usko and start in 1 of them..or be clever this game earn money from turks..why do they ip ban turks * for a few people?if u believe possiblity of ib ban for turks..u must go to doctor to check ur brain.. :rollseyes:
    hmmm how about you GTFO of USKO fuckin turk.[/b]
    Thank you cRuX u stole the words from my mouth :lol:

Zan

u brainless retard....I never said I belived that they were ever gonna do it....I'm just hoping :P

FiRe

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    hmmm how about you GTFO of USKO fuckin turk.[/b]
    i love u no brain no intelligence..stay like this :lol:

cRuX

Originally posted by FiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FiRe)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe

hmmm how about you GTFO of USKO fuckin turk.
    i love u no brain no intelligence..stay like this :lol:[/b]
    I'm intelligent enough to know that there's turks that are fucking this game over.

Guachimagaa

according to this, there are 7 days left for ice age?..lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567