Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

k2 is not as bad as ever 1 thinks pls read

This is a discussion on k2 is not as bad as ever 1 thinks pls read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What phantomlink said sounds rite they know if u share or not they have all ips logs there btw i ...
Page: 2

peroxide

What phantomlink said sounds rite they know if u share or not they have all ips logs there btw i fell bad for the gms they have a bad job lol i never be a gms on this game.. btw i benn told there are other gms on diez that are unknown atm. and this is ture@

Banned

So far, scince ive come back k2 has dont everything right for me except when they change the fucking format of resetting your password without telling you.

peroxide

[quote]So far, scince ive come back k2 has dont everything right for me except when they change the fucking format of resetting your password without telling you.[/quote I dont know what to say about that lol i wish i knew what to tell u

They are just as bad as we all thought and will continue to get worse. Just because one or two people were spared means little.

Banned

[quote]
    So far, scince ive come back k2 has dont everything right for me except when they change the fucking format of resetting your password without telling you.[/quote I dont know what to say about that lol i wish i knew what to tell u
    I meant to say has done* everything

anyways

It wasnt that bad, it was to an account I sold, bought back, and sold and the guy I got sold to got fucked over be the person I sold to the first time..
    Anyways, He didnt have great gear on there, just chit 6s..anyways, They reset my secret question so I am still happy with K2.

peroxide

Yes k2 aint that bad u gota stop and think there tons of bs that goes on there own gms do bad things some times so much bs to sort out and so on

archer

TELL HIM TO FIX MY LVL!
    IM WAITING FOR 2MONTHS !
    wtf is that ? fixing a problem that happend 2weeks ago.. but keep ignoring a problem that happend 2months ago!!!
    :blink:

If k2 sort there communication out maybe they can be more efficient

martijn

you are being happy that k2 fixed something that was in the first place fucked up by themselfs?that shouldn't be special, that should be normal, for a decent company at least.

peroxide

Originally posted by martijn
    you are being happy that k2 fixed something that was in the first place fucked up by themselfs?that shouldn't be special, that should be normal, for a decent company at least.
    I have to say yes . that is ture

Glader

If anyone actually got contact with K2, please tell me how. A poor friend of mine has tried to CALL them for a good 2 weeks without getting anywhere else except for a damn answering machine, he's also tried to E-mail them a couple of times...
    In my personal experience it's damn near impossible to contact them <_<

peroxide

Yes it is very hard to get a hold of them thats why they need to make a few more good diez gms to help out the sever. witch i think they are working on asap

Originally posted by peroxide
    Yes it is very hard to get a hold of them thats why they need to *make a few more good diez gms to help out the sever. witch i think they are working on asap
    I think dies already have new GMs that would explain all those +70 and +65 chars who popped from nowhere and seems they have been busy to sell +8 scrolls also...ty very much :P

K2 has never done anything but sucked big time, if someone claims something else he has played less than 2 weeks

Dragonfaire

Default Re: k2 is not as bad as ever 1 thinks pls read

Originally posted by eus:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eus</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-peroxide
    If u have more then 1 ip on your char i think they will not fixed it coues of char shareing.
    What about if i play from cyber ????[/b]
    You mean if you play from a gay cafe . Good fucking luck .

Rayne_of_death

Default Re: k2 is not as bad as ever 1 thinks pls read

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by eus:@
    <!--QuoteBegin-peroxide

If u have more then 1 ip on your char i think they will not fixed it coues of char shareing.

What about if i play from cyber ????
    You mean if you play from a gay cafe . Good fucking luck .[/b]
    :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast