Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

k2 is not as bad as ever 1 thinks pls read

This is a discussion on k2 is not as bad as ever 1 thinks pls read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now that really sucks, as my IP address shows i'm in the netherlands when i'm at work (or connected to ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Now that really sucks, as my IP address shows i'm in the netherlands when i'm at work (or connected to the work network on VPN) and shows london when i'm at home (or have VPN disconnected). If I'm going to not get support because I play the game in 2 places, then that is really really sucky.

Lammer

K2 isn't as bad as I thought..? No way.. its even worse...

Just logon on my char yesterday and yeah!!! lost a fucking dd shield that I have for more than a Year!... Yeah.. K2 isn't that bad.. folks...

Nice "dupe" wipe .... I always assumed that dupe wipe was a aka as random dupe stuff....and yesterday my dreams come true. :lol:

I lost a stupid dd shield... no big problem.. just have to buy another one, the problem is, sonner or later I think i'm gonna lose all my gear that I have, most of it, even before KE was a just thought.

2nd time this shit happens..

previous one were a pair of glaves, bus (20 from charon) and chittins that I was gonna upgrade from clan bank... dced... logged on...wow.. no stupid items on inventory!! Nice bug

Don't you just wanna learn how to dupe after this?! :angry: h43r: ....

Getting tired of this stupid game, and its stupid bugs...

Banned

Originally posted by peroxide
    Yes k2 aint that bad u gota stop and think there tons of bs that goes on there own gms do bad things some times so much bs to sort out and so on
    dude k2 is bad...i have spoken now to tim fox and a like 2 gms and never gotten any big help....just get smaller things fixed that i dont really care about instead of the big shit i do want fix

what bs i would have to say the way the game is they should be able to see for 100 bs stories right now there is 1000 honest stories

people this is not WoW or blizzard the company here where they take care of there players.....i can see blizzard might have it wear they get 1000 bs stories and only 100 people telling the truth cause that company has incredible cs and there game doesnt have all the crap ours does....we have so many bugs its hard to believe this isnt New York City

k2 should know right now cause of there game and how shity it is that most people are going to have legit stories....plus its not to find out ..... if they were good at what they do and had good cs u can cleary see whats duped and whats not....if not what the fuck was the point of putting id tags on each item.....and man dont get me started on the level thing....how the fuck can you not immediatly change someones level back if they have a kcs file of them being level 70 and now they are fucking 69.....i think that is 110% proof to readjust there level on the spot....not have to wait 2 months still with no sign of changing it

we play a great game with a great concept.....our prob is the company that owns it...petetion for blizzard to buy it please oky oky

fuck k2 and have a nice day

BDragieta

How you get incontact with that, 'tim' ?

You phone them? i can never get thru

Coz i want BDragieta BACK!!!

Banned

do u only have 1 ip addy on your account and premi before when it was hacked....if so call tim at this # 1-949-486-0134 and on his voicemail let him know your account was hacked and you had premi at the time and get get back in cause pass was changed...also let him know you have never shared your account with anyone so there will only be one ip addy on that account other than the hackers...give him dates of when this happened also make sure you let him know you had premi on account and for how long before that....make sure you leave all you phone contact and email contact info as well

if you dont have premi on account when u got hacked and you have share you account or have tons of ip addys before you got hacked then YOUt FUCKED....thank you come again...lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123