ok, yeah....

This is a discussion on ok, yeah.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm, ok yeah... im quiting logos, none of u guys knew me, in fact nobody did.. i kept myself hidden, ...
Page: 1

Legend128

hmmm, ok yeah... im quiting logos,
    none of u guys knew me, in fact nobody did.. i kept myself hidden, but the other day i got hacked.
    and the christmas event has effected the games balance especially logos. prices are crazy

Do you guys think they will make another server, if so i think it wud be better because, i know all the legit people
    quit cause hacking, games balance, prices. etc

but if they make a new server, we'd have to start fresh, which is good.......
    i think.

Logos i go ardream, people with +1 rebirthed raptors and +7 shards...
    that suck, i can beat them no sweat. but, its just my opnion.
    most of the legit players moved from all the other servers to logos
    but logos turned out to be bad
    2 months of not releasing the server i thought it wud be a success
    but 3 days into the game, there is koxp everywhere, but o well.

If their is a new server and i know ur probably not gonna do this.

put more gms onto that server, and make that server the secureist.
    but hopefully that'll come true, but i rlly doubt that

Anyways yall, peace. and cya on the new server if their is one, ill still be posting on here tho...

Aba

Post this on the official forums and it might actually make some sort of difference, sorry you got hacked you seem like a quality player.

Legend128

Thankyou

i also played in pathos, name was styl3
    i was pretty hard to beat, was a dlw char, and i was like maybe 4th best player in ardream till koxpers came
    that made me quit, now logos getting hacked and upsetting the games balance, i just had to quit that server.

But hopefully now, if they make a new server it would be more secure

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Most new servers are like that.

Mario

non sense to make another server dude... all went to logos with hope, it will be clear and best server ever... to bad theyre wrong...

that happens every server, and everyone always seems surprised when it does.

that happens every server, and everyone always seems surprised when it does.[/b]
    offtopic> omfg its SlmShady!!! lol my favor. nickname> topic:" who has the best ingame name" or something!!

/fool_mod

its usko.. too bad i have to say, but i quitted logos even b4 it came.. i knew that will happen...
    i had expirience with k2's "New" servers too.. like cypher: made lv45 were in first version of "hit2kill"` lol.. right after that quit that server..
    olympia.. no comment either.. started.. played a while.. saw old german friends from ares too^^ but then.. i checked meganthereon spot.. whyNot koxp with his clan.. run around seeing alot of newbs on DK/skeletonchamp. spots kosp using..
    so i went jpkO.. cheater > ban. that simple.. too bad they are going soon /chink_mod /no_foreign_ftw_mod.. for non japanese IP's homepage is already not allowed.. old accounts still go in..
    tried again usko: dies.. lvld to 50, after seeing the price's and the lvl difference between the highest lv and me was that huge, everywhere KS/flame/koxp (like that hard i didnt see since i played JPKO after 1 year) i said once more byebye usko.. and i think it will stay like that

change game or version to be happy..

Razi

ur english is a bitch to read.