Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

K2 Phone support

This is a discussion on K2 Phone support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe call via phone to ko stuff can acelerate ur problem but they maybe response you like when u send ...
Page: 2

Banned

Maybe call via phone to ko stuff can acelerate ur problem but they maybe response you like when u send them ticket support ;D

Smoker

will you finally quit now? Hope so[/b]
    we still love you grid
    and dont call them
    call the hotline instead :lol:

Jay

k2 wont pick up phone and 2 of the numbers for k2 dont work.. ull get answering machine and then it will say tht mailbox isnt initialized ... i once talked to joshua hong's g.f/fiance, she works at k2 too.. she fking hungup as soon as i told her tht this was about ko ... thats the only time ive spoken to someone directly on phone from k2 .... gm's r ure best bet

Banned

k2 wont pick up phone and 2 of the numbers for k2 dont work.. ull get answering machine and then it will say tht mailbox isnt initialized ... i once talked to joshua hong's g.f/fiance, she works at k2 too.. she fking hungup as soon as i told her tht this was about ko ... thats the only time ive spoken to someone directly on phone from k2 .... gm's r ure best bet[/b]

LOL

Banned

ACtually yea... It helps...
    My classmate bought accaunt from scammer ( he didn't know this acc was scammed) and the real owner called to K2 after 6 months and got the accaunt back :S So yea i think it helps

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

ACtually yea... It helps...
    My classmate bought accaunt from scammer ( he didn't know this acc was scammed) and the real owner called to K2 after 6 months and got the accaunt back :S So yea i think it helps[/b]
    how do u know that, are u the real owner ? :lol:

k2 wont pick up phone and 2 of the numbers for k2 dont work.. ull get answering machine and then it will say tht mailbox isnt initialized ... i once talked to joshua hong's g.f/fiance, she works at k2 too.. she fking hungup as soon as i told her tht this was about ko ... thats the only time ive spoken to someone directly on phone from k2 .... gm's r ure best bet[/b]
    did u miss the part where he said im on phone right now with manes gm ?

k2 has to have a number they answer they jus hide it well look right places u find it public numbers dont get answered for a reason work off a call back system

MillionVoices

will you finally quit now? Hope so[/b]
    i wasnt playing much

im more into revenge, I dont care about items or char.

I just wanna c them get banned.

Nah Private i was Talking in game with GM

k2 phone support =

Banned

k2 phone support =

[/b]
    Does this guy spam in every topic? Is this encouraged?

On to the topic, no they don't want you to call them. If you do somehow nibble your way to speaking with one of the employees, they either hang up or tell you to fuck off and then hang up. The former being more common than the latter. For some reason, they are responding to BBB complaints. If they refuse to solve your problem through customer support, your best bet is to write a BBB complaint. I opened a thread to illustrate this point, but it was closed for some reason.

I am assuming they care about their Ratings on BBB.

tindall

Does this guy spam in every topic? Is this encouraged?[/b]
    Yes but this one is funny :lol:

Jay

did u miss the part where he said im on phone right now with manes gm ?

k2 has to have a number they answer they jus hide it well look right places u find it public numbers dont get answered for a reason work off a call back system[/b]

i would say something but y waste my time on such a hopeless idiot like you... go back read the whole thing again then tell me whos wrong

MillionVoices

Just Spoke with GM they are practically banned.

he told me one thing, I dont wanna post SS to get him in trouble.

But it went like this "XXXX is Premium" "Premium accounts need evaluation from seniors b4 they can be banned"

Banned

But it went like this "XXXX is Premium" "Premium accounts need evaluation from seniors b4 they can be banned"[/b]
    well we know this already, but nice editting baba you misspelled alot i thought thats how the GM spelled it :lol:

Does this guy spam in every topic? Is this encouraged?

On to the topic, no they don't want you to call them. If you do somehow nibble your way to speaking with one of the employees, they either hang up or tell you to fuck off and then hang up. The former being more common than the latter. For some reason, they are responding to BBB complaints. If they refuse to solve your problem through customer support, your best bet is to write a BBB complaint. I opened a thread to illustrate this point, but it was closed for some reason.

I am assuming they care about their Ratings on BBB.[/b]
    they caring bout bbb because all other games they have warrock sword of the new world blablabla are being effected cuz of there bbb rating ppl were spamming forums convo chat watever with there bbb rating they had no choice to step it up getting through to them with bbb is really best as long as its something the tos requires them to do legally otherwise copy n paste

jay i missed it i read him asking for number getting number and saying he's speaking with gm saw ur big post bout how they dont answer which i know is false cuz im still getting through whether its an ext or call back they answering post was small where he said ingame so i skimmed it probly and k2 legally has to have a billing a number and they legally have to answer they are screening in hours which why u dont get through

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast