Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2 Phone support

This is a discussion on K2 Phone support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they caring bout bbb because all other games they have warrock sword of the new world blablabla are being effected ...
Page: 3

smeggo

they caring bout bbb because all other games they have warrock sword of the new world blablabla are being effected cuz of there bbb rating ppl were spamming forums convo chat watever with there bbb rating they had no choice to step it up getting through to them with bbb is really best as long as its something the tos requires them to do legally otherwise copy n paste

jay i missed it i read him asking for number getting number and saying he's speaking with gm saw ur big post bout how they dont answer which i know is false cuz im still getting through whether its an ext or call back they answering post was small where he said ingame so i skimmed it probly and k2 legally has to have a billing a number and they legally have to answer they are screening in hours which why u dont get through[/b]
    where do i find this 'BBB'. maybe i can get help there?
    I have a problem i cant get my account verified because my email had changed but i cant login to submit CS ticket because i cant finish the validation process.
    i have tried emailing KO direct and i have tried using the official forum but neither neither has any response.

Cocaine

I called Joshua Hong directly and bitched that chigga out until he helped me. Got the XP I lost when I got hacked back on my account for me. Well, he didn't do it, but "Tim" (CSRep1 I believe) did it.

K2network phone = 0494860400

their email where they never answer = [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123