Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

k2 ptp?

This is a discussion on k2 ptp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can't buy anything cc no work pp no work...
Page: 2

can't buy anything cc no work pp no work

lolior

dude
    if they open turkish ko and leave this ko to the english players
    KO IS PRICELESS
    ofc not all turks the ones who speak english like cherkes :wub: should stay

make servers premium only for 1 month, have a different kind of premium that doens't add any bonuses that cost like .01$ and see how it affects the amount of cheaters

TunaFishyMe

K2 wont do this (at least not in my eyes) because you cant really bring as many customers into the game if its ptp. They dont have the best rep and KE is a game that is more enjoyable in the end game. like someone said, 3 days is nothing. My first 3 days included training in moradon and merchanting. I didnt know you could teleport to other places.

They need it to be ftp so people can get hooked and then get pissed off for the server cap and then spend like 10 bucks for bronze.

tamarama

I like the idea of KO being PTP, but a lot of people will go "oh noes, I have played this game since God made little green apples and I've always been FTP".

Agreed.

wraith86

you also have to factor in that there is some versions of KOXP that was made by USKO GMs which requires you to pay monthly and i believe you have to have gold premium just to use the KOXP. if this is true then all the cheaters would stay while some legit people would leave.

Healer Dude

1#lost of koxp'ers buy prem.
    2#this game isnt good enough to be ptp...

priestish

you proabably get more exp from buying KOXP/macro than the prem bonus. You will probably play better in cz with auto pot.

h43r: would u pay me 2 rob u......cause k2 robs all who ptp + they dont fix anything IF anything they make more buggs u want people 2 pay for buggs and 0 Security and no CS if any.....hope u end up k2ed and see for urself

TunaFishyMe

How can they "rob" you if they dont take anything from you? (Please dont tell me they are taking the money you paid them because thats completely senseless) People are paying to get into the servers, more xp, KC, trina. Yes, they promised CS response in 24 hours etc etc but I usually get my response in 48 hours. Not a big deal in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12