Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

This is a discussion on K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I highly prefer to spend my real money wich i earn hardly working on real drugs...
Page: 5

Elmoira

I highly prefer to spend my real money wich i earn hardly working on real drugs

TunaFishyMe

working hardly? or hardly working? xD

I perfer to spend the money i make hardly working on food. mmmmm foood

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Elmoira
    I highly prefer to spend my real money wich i earn hardly working on real drugs
    He's not joking. You should hear him on vent h43r:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    scrolls are like drugs and K2 are like the dealers. *They give you a little test-run and right when you're hooked... they take it right from under your nose!
    1 year test-run... ftw

Kranitnova

dont worry i'll stay duffer cause even unbuffed i got enough hp and ac

Dro

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    one can never have enough hp and ac ... NEVER

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

wow k2 is not out to get us their just reeeeaaaaaalllll stupid they would have gotten more sales off the pus if they would have left them tradeable now ppl just gonna use buffers obviously k2 is run by sum 12 year old in his mothers basement

Road

Wow, now this makes the pointless class of BP sound reasonable. I'll make a bp just so I can buff myself.... h43r:

Default .

no scrolls FTW

swift pls, ++++ pls

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kranitnova
    one can never have enough hp and ac ... NEVER[/b]
    Well, if they suck like you do that's very true, but I think Kranitnova might actually know how to play his char. :lol: :P :wub:

Dro

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kranitnova

one can never have enough hp and ac ... NEVER
    Well, if they suck like you do that's very true, but I think Kranitnova might actually know how to play his char. :lol: :P :wub:[/b]
    uh... oh.... :unsure: shut up

if they dont make them tradeable again I quit, cause I am not sending k2 100$ a month just because I want to pk. To many duffers on diez to enjoy buffed pk, especially on bp. Almost every priest has malice at least. :rollseyes:

Not to mentions DAMNED ICE MAGE removes your swift even if your slowed or not.

Lawless

Goes back to my old arguement......

I pay, I want an advantage, having access to scrolls over other people I really dont have a problem with, Use a buffer like everyone used to. lord forbid you have to rebuff when you die, lord forbid legcut actually forces you to reswift. PUS scrols pretty much ruined the class dynamic of PK, its now a matter of which party has the most duffers not who is actually the better PKers. CZ on all servers has beacome a mob rush mess there is no real battling anymore, its all duff and sweep. This just gonna force everyone to relearn how to PK properly again.....If you cant PK without scrolls buy gold and quit bawling

Being able to log on to server of my choice over non premiums, fecking STR8!!! Best thing they ever did for me, i bitched about not being able to log for wars/events for over a year before they reserved bandwidth for premium users. I pay... I log when and where i bloody choose nuff said...buy bronze and quit whining cause you cant log.

Originally posted by Lawless
    its now a matter of which party has the most duffers not who is actually the better PKers. *CZ on all servers has beacome a mob rush mess there is no real battling anymore, its all duff and sweep. *This just gonna force everyone to relearn how to PK properly again.....If you cant PK without scrolls buy gold and quit bawling

Being able to log on to server of my choice over non premiums, fecking STR8!!! Best thing they ever did for me, i bitched about not being able to log for wars/events for over a year before they reserved bandwidth for premium users. I pay... I log when and where i bloody choose nuff said...buy bronze and quit whining cause you cant log.
    That's fine, you send k2 you're 200$ a month of scrolls, but dont belittle others just because they cant afford the same. That's bullshit for you to say scrolls ruined pk.. it completly evened out the game where duffers arnt overpowered. 1k knight cash is 10 days or less of normal pking. If they are going to shit on the others who cant afford 100$ a month then they sure as hell should lower the prices.

oh, fyi I am a gold user. I find 25$ a month plenty tyvm.

priestish

If you feel a bit weak without scrolls, then put more points into hp.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast