Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

This is a discussion on K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies if they dont make them tradeable again I quit, cause I am not sending k2 100$ ...
Page: 6

cRuX

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    if they dont make them tradeable again I quit, cause I am not sending k2 100$ a month just because I want to pk. To many duffers on diez to enjoy buffed pk, especially on bp. Almost every priest has malice at least. *:rollseyes:

Not to mentions DAMNED ICE MAGE removes your swift even if your slowed or not.
    That's really starting to piss me off...I'll be fighting warrior 1v1..He'll legcut me but it doesn't work..i red ball him he runs away and i have no swift now even though the leg cut failed to work. :angry:

priestish

yes warriors can run away from priest. Sprint
    Rogue lightfeet away from warrior.
    Priest outheal warrior
    mages tp party to them to beat warrior.

ViSeH

Sell ingame items for USD then buy scrolls

I feel extremely sorry for the buffers and warriors. I can only imagine the mess that the party chat will be...
    Tbh this imbalances things, you can still get scrolls, scrolled people with a debuffer will have a noticeable advantage over a party with buffers. One torment is enough to fuck up a buffed party (been there done that haha). warrior runs out of area for a sec, misses wolf, rogue gets blamed for the warriors carelessness. I for one do not look forward to having to swift everyone every 1-2 seconds cause of legcut and ice.

If this is gonna happen then they should just completely remove scrolls so its fair, and instead of KC and scrolls just implement better stuff with premium (40% exp increase or 30% drop increase or something along these lines)

Lawless

Firstly.....I may spend 30 bucks in a normal month on premium and extra KC...anyone blowing 200 USD a month on scrolls has way to much CZ time on their hands.

Secondly....Scrolls did hurt PK, Sins can just run away as much as they want, cure their duff while spike recharges. All warriors need is a duffer with 1920 to run round raping people, BP's....sorry you got it made in scroll PK. Mages couldnt tank melee classes before scrolls while raking in ridiculous NP

Before scrolls you needed far more skill to succeed, and there was no way to make the kinds of NP gains weve gotten used to which has rendered clan rankings redundant and forcing people to spend all day everyday in CZ (spending 200 USD a month?) Pking just to keep their rankings

Originally posted by Lawless
    Firstly.....I may spend 30 bucks in a normal month on premium and extra KC...anyone blowing 200 USD a month on scrolls has way to much CZ time on their hands.
    What else is there to do at 70? Farm and pk.. you farm and pk both at cz which requires scrolls. I could run through a pack of scrolls in 2 days np. PK is supposed to be fun, and tbh buffing and swifting a whole party after each duff is FAR from fun, especially in a demanding party.

To be fair, take away parasite/reverse life and torment.. NP! Sounds even to me then. I can handel malice fine considering it onlly duffs 1 person, and has a cooldown.

Lawless

I agree fully....Some of the duffs are a huge source of the unbalance. Even with scrolls and cure...Duff=insta death. Which brings Yuns' arguement in, too many highlev duffers cause buffers arent utilized in PK anymore. Now its nothing to see 2 to 3 BP's in one mob...your gauranteed to get duffed

Maybe if duffs were not 100% effective and had a fail rate in PK, didnt "clear" a buff and merly disabled it as with Scrolls, and did not last so long even the HP and AOE AC duffs wouldnt be so bad

And the expansion IS coming mate, lev 70 will be like lev 60 was last year LOL

My main arguement is that paying noobz should be entitled to such items over non-paying ones. "You get what you pay for" and such rubbish

nfw

ass if rogues dont get away fast enoff now i goto sprint to them haha

EatMeTheMage

so basiclly, rich people fuk up poor people....

ohhh reminds me of....

REAL LIFE h43r:

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Hostage
    I just sent a support ticket in asking what they could do about transfering my scrolls from my merchant char to my main char.

I leave my scrolls on 1 account, loaded it up, come back, and find out that PUS items cant be traded.

WONDERFUL. *:angry:

Me too , both of us pwned!!!!!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Debuff bp with scrolls on vs buff bp (malice) with no scrolls.. I wonder who will win -_-

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    if they dont make them tradeable again I quit, cause I am not sending k2 100$ a month just because I want to pk. To many duffers on diez to enjoy buffed pk, especially on bp. Almost every priest has malice at least. *:rollseyes:

Not to mentions DAMNED ICE MAGE removes your swift even if your slowed or not.
    That's really starting to piss me off...I'll be fighting warrior 1v1..He'll legcut me but it doesn't work..i red ball him he runs away and i have no swift now even though the leg cut failed to work. :angry:[/b]
    I can't seem to slow too many in CZ. Apparently everyone has Ice resistance in addition to spear def, dd, and lightning resistance. Some people I notice can't be harmed by anything at all !!! Faggot Volcom is 1 of them, the other that comes to mind is Glarfist, but he always has 3 whore priests with him, at least 2 duffing, so that affords him a lot. But I use a lot of scrolls, because I don't care to get banned for partying with assholes using koxp and other shit. I also don't care to give strangers good drops for shitty buffs and frickin swift every ten minutes, and then they sit on their ass for 10 mins til the next time, meanwhile, I can't even get a heal from these noobs.

Nah, the scrolls need to stay in game, but they need to be merchantable.

Zulkir

as we all know all ingame features are in property of K2...like indicated in their policy...
    and we all know also people sell scrolls and buy items in game...the question is...
    when K2 makes a dupewipe..do they wipe a feature whichs in their property or do they wipe your real llife money...the ownership is so controversial...
    i guess K2 wont have a good defence if this subjects are carried to the court..maybe..maybe..they thought about it and cancel the trade of PUS items..

xourico

well if the scrolls will remain untradable, just give lvl 70 buffer a skill that makes the whole party imune to debuffs for 10 secs or something with a 2 min cooldown or so...<_<

wraith86

Originally posted by Zulkir
    as we all know all ingame features are in property of K2...like indicated in their policy...
    and we all know also people sell scrolls and buy items in game...the question is...
    when K2 makes a dupewipe..do they wipe a feature whichs in their property or do they wipe your real llife money...the ownership is so controversial...
    i guess K2 wont have a good defence if this subjects are carried to the court..maybe..maybe..they thought about it and cancel the trade of PUS items..
    so what your saying is K2 is so insecure about there company that they weed out anything that has the possibility of going against them? who could that be? ah right the english speakers the ONLY people that should be allowed to play USKO. see what happens is K2 makes alot of money off countries like turkey but they dont care if they ban them because it will have no effect directly on there company. K2 gets money from KOXP which is mostly used by turkeys so they are happy because if a turkey stops paying for KOXP they can ban them without the chance of being reported to the BBB.

if you chose to flame my post realize that half of it went without reason backing it up but look at the general of it and you will see. also as a warrior why would i want to pay 200+ USD a month to a company that DOES NOT CARE IF I DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH? i buy gold premium every month and i get NO help from K2 at all. when will people realize that MGAME made KO NOT K2. K2 IS SHIT.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast