Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

This is a discussion on K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div> Originally posted by cRuX @ <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies if they dont make them tradeable again I quit, ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

if they dont make them tradeable again I quit, cause I am not sending k2 100$ a month just because I want to pk. To many duffers on diez to enjoy buffed pk, especially on bp. Almost every priest has malice at least. *:rollseyes:

Not to mentions DAMNED ICE MAGE removes your swift even if your slowed or not.

That's really starting to piss me off...I'll be fighting warrior 1v1..He'll legcut me but it doesn't work..i red ball him he runs away and i have no swift now even though the leg cut failed to work. :angry:
    I can't seem to slow too many in CZ. Apparently everyone has Ice resistance in addition to spear def, dd, and lightning resistance. Some people I notice can't be harmed by anything at all !!! Faggot Volcom is 1 of them, the other that comes to mind is Glarfist, but he always has 3 whore priests with him, at least 2 duffing, so that affords him a lot. But I use a lot of scrolls, because I don't care to get banned for partying with assholes using koxp and other shit. I also don't care to give strangers good drops for shitty buffs and frickin swift every ten minutes, and then they sit on their ass for 10 mins til the next time, meanwhile, I can't even get a heal from these noobs.

Nah, the scrolls need to stay in game, but they need to be merchantable.[/b]
    Thats the problem even if ice doesent slow somtimes it still takes swift away.

Default Re: K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>

While we understand that users make purchases from the Power Up Store, the sale of these items for ingame currency is not what was intended.

If true, and I trust the source, this will give a definite advantage to those who buy KC. It will also bring back the days where buffers were actually needed. I welcome it, there have been too many damned debuffers ever since the PUS came out.[/b]
    am with ya :P

i myself isn't a scroll believer :P

*seek random buffer for pk pls*

overlordmk2

woohoo im buffer ^_^

PinoyBoi

isnt buffer mostly for lvling? I mean theres alot advantages being buffer or Debuffer.

Natazaku

The person who hacked me before this happened must be rich from merchanting cause I had like 30 stacks of everything include dex scrolls.

Got news.

Scrolls will be tradeable again when expansion comes out, in about 2-3 weeks from now. Now, this came from a K2 source, so dont kill the messenger.

Also beta should come out tomorrow more or less.

Road

*cough* *cough* My picture already told you guys this *cough* *cough*

Does that picture tell when? NO.

Dont spam then.

Road

So? I proved along with you that it will be restored. As with people reading to far into the BBB complaint; I would believe this because INGAME it will tell you it will be restored soon, while that BBB complaint is 8 months old. Sounds sketchy and I'd rather beleive this than that.

Banned Senior Member

some of us have been saying since day 1 it will be restored <_<

Road

People nowadays are just TOO impatient. <_<

priestish

Originally posted by Devile
    Got news.

Scrolls will be tradeable again when expansion comes out, in about 2-3 weeks from now. Now, this came from a K2 source, so dont kill the messenger.

Also beta should come out tomorrow more or less.
    I say we kill the messenger anyways, it might drop a shard or something good.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

PriesTesS

i was getting used to pk'ing on undying (even 200 ac buff) - there is an advantage to having 2041 hp extra, instead of 1500. There are a lot less debuffers around atm, i hardly get parasited or tormented. But i'll be happy to get my duffs back, once this is fixed

acolyted

I think a solution would be : Buffs the same as scrolls... when u cure urself after a torment lets say.. the 300AC comes back ;]

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by acolyted
    I think a solution would be : Buffs the same as scrolls... when u cure urself after a torment lets say.. the 300AC comes back ;]
    Ah yes, because K2 certainly want to remove their largest revenue source.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast