Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

This is a discussion on K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Road People nowadays are just TOO impatient. *<_< LOL i guess ur not long around here...
Page: 8

Kranitnova

Originally posted by Road
    People nowadays are just TOO impatient. *<_<
    LOL i guess ur not long around here

kopanos

Originally posted by PinoyBoi
    isnt buffer mostly for lvling? I mean theres alot advantages being buffer or Debuffer.
    The buffer is the hardest char to play in a full party pk imo. Especially when there is no other priest in the party. You cannot combo buffs, there is a delay between cures so u cannot give ac fast, everybody is just yelling "cure cure" "heal heal" "buff buff" and u have to use the mouse all the time whereas other classes only need to use keyboard.

Of course all that is for an active pk party member.

Even town buffing can be hectic at times, with nobody understanding that u buff one after another from the name list so u will not skip anyone unbuffed and everybody just demanding buffs immediately.

In my humble opinion easiest priest build to play is int debuffer/healer. Just z debuff and party heal sometimes and then go hide behind the party.

PriesTesS

depends.... somethimes i go in front of the party.
    if it's a noob duffer... he'll duff me first.. i fall back / cure - and start healing the tanker.

and trust me, a full healer get's picked on.

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    and trust me, a full healer get's picked on.
    I agree.

In my parties we usually target healers first, duffers second, and mages third.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Devile
    Got news.

Scrolls will be tradeable again when expansion comes out, in about 2-3 weeks from now. Now, this came from a K2 source, so dont kill the messenger.

Also beta should come out tomorrow more or less.
    Even though you and Will say so, I'll believe it when I see it. K2 has said many things in the past that turned out to be inaccurate, such as the dates that KE and Fire Drake are due out, when they would remove the jackpots, and when the official forums would come back up. The only reliable truth about K2 is that they are not reliable at all.

Hypnos

Explains why they aren't bothering to fix it. Whatever dupe bug exists (That was the problem, wasn't it?), it probably won't be there in the Fire Drake codebase.

hmm if trinas are not coming back to merchant +8 items very high prized... i make example you wanna make raptor +8 kk you need well 5-7 raptor +7 and 5-7 trinas 75-105$ trinas... and curent prize of raptor +8 ~200$ and 7 raptor +7 not mayby enough you could just burn them all... that sucks

infernosage

Originally posted by Dark3lf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark3lf)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    -__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________-
    motherfuckers! *I have to get a buffer for DMS? !!!!!! -_______________________________________-
    There is one way to get scrolls: Steal your parents cc :lol: Or get a job and Visa Electron :unsure:[/b]
    nooooo mommy i dont wanna go back to mcdonalds again ~runs to basement~

really if k2 are seeing it as an ability to make more cash it's a complete false positive, many of us who paid for the extra knightcash this month will not do so again as it was more out of desperation while they fixed the problem not for the need of the scrolls.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678