Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

K2 rant

This is a discussion on K2 rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im extremely pissed off at the lack of skill people have in ardream. my chars is always illuminated purple from ...
Page: 1

wraith86

Default K2 rant

im extremely pissed off at the lack of skill people have in ardream. my chars is always illuminated purple from a solo duffer which is just out to duff people because he thinks hes cool and assassins illusioning me because they think im like a vault and they need to illusion to enter or someshit its really pathetic.... and its the same shit over and over people trade spamming getting KSed on a mob that people wouldnt dare try or getting KSed on a human and then asking the guy why he did that and he says "tr" which is a VERY good reason but it still pisses me off. ive lost 12-15 sets of scrolls and K2 hasnt done anything about it i also havent gotten my trina and i cant delete my mage that i want to delete. i cant switch servers anymore because they took that out or make an account because they took that out to. i cant buy scrolls from people anymore and it just shows how fucking stupid K2 is. and whoever programmed FD(probably mgame) is starting to suck. scrolls/duffs go backwards now but still clear the same way so you have a chance to clear your USD. and not only that the servers are only up half the time and when they are they are really laggy. this game used to be good but with K2 running it and mgame if they made FD starting to lose programming skills this game is going to shit. 5 of the hours i worked today is worth more than the K2 company to me. at their highest point they probably didnt even get close to someone working at mcdonalds they are fucking leechers and not only that they bite the hand that feeds constantly its stupid. they should be shutdown and everyone from K2 jailed for the lack to do frankly anything in life and this is coming from someone thats taking the time to rant K2 even when everyone knows they are FUCKING LOSERS.

Same Story, Different day..

Just quit...

wraith86

mabye ill quit after i get my trina so i can try to upgrade something and sell it for USD because thats allowed in KO right? the GMs do it so it must be legit!

BangDid

Originally posted by wraith86
    mabye ill quit after i get my trina so i can try to upgrade something and sell it for USD because thats allowed in KO right? the GMs do it so it must be legit!
    sad

wraith86

yea it is sad K2 is the scum of society

BangDid

u should get use to it or quit :wacko:

Mrjcolley101

Default Re: K2 rant

Originally posted by wraith86
    im extremely pissed off at the lack of skill people have in ardream. my chars is always illuminated purple from a solo duffer which is just out to duff people because he thinks hes cool and assassins illusioning me because they think im like a vault and they need to illusion to enter or someshit its really pathetic.... and its the same shit over and over people trade spamming getting KSed on a mob that people wouldnt dare try or getting KSed on a human and then asking the guy why he did that and he says "tr" which is a VERY good reason but it still pisses me off. ive lost 12-15 sets of scrolls and K2 hasnt done anything about it i also havent gotten my trina and i cant delete my mage that i want to delete. i cant switch servers anymore because they took that out or make an account because they took that out to. i cant buy scrolls from people anymore and it just shows how fucking stupid K2 is. and whoever programmed FD(probably mgame) is starting to suck. scrolls/duffs go backwards now but still clear the same way so you have a chance to clear your USD. and not only that the servers are only up half the time and when they are they are really laggy. this game used to be good but with K2 running it and mgame if they made FD starting to lose programming skills this game is going to shit. 5 of the hours i worked today is worth more than the K2 company to me. at their highest point they probably didnt even get close to someone working at mcdonalds they are fucking leechers and not only that they bite the hand that feeds constantly its stupid. they should be shutdown and everyone from K2 jailed for the lack to do frankly anything in life and this is coming from someone thats taking the time to rant K2 even when everyone knows they are FUCKING LOSERS.
    Maybe putting 36 in explore might solve your "purple" problem.. ass to 55.. i think, im not a rogue anymore.. so heh

I dont even know if your rogue, if not go out with a healer.

stfu up with your dcz shit, grow some balls, lvl to 60 and pk with the real men

if you dont do that then shut your mouth

BangDid

Originally posted by KrepiN
    lvl to 60 and pk with the real men
    prefer 72lvl

Originally posted by BangDid+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BangDid)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    lvl to 60 and pk with the real men
    prefer 72lvl [/b]
    yea well 60 is where he get the "boost"
    he can go 72 if he want, all i know is that theres lvl 60's pking fine even with all the lvl +70's

dont think you can survive on ares with a char lvl 60 and no unique , even if you're the most skilled guy ever (or if you're a defensive warrior with chitin hp , shield and 7 healer in ur party maybe :rollseyes: )

BangDid

Originally posted by Flippy
    dont think you can survive on ares with a char lvl 60 and no unique , even if you're the most skilled guy ever (or if you're a defensive warrior with chitin hp , shield and 7 healer in ur party maybe *:rollseyes: )
    buahahahaha +1 :lol:

GyL

1st the purple shit: u r a rogue ... use cure ...
    2nd for the trade spam: block ur trade ...
    3rd for the k2's problem: talk with hem noone here can help u about missing trinas and scrolls that disapear ...
    4th: ardream is noob colony ... what u expect to find but noobs ? it's there only to help ppl to learn a bit pk b4 entering ronak ... so they don't get slayed too much by ppl higher than hem in every ways (skill items and lvl itself) OR for ppl that wanna have a 2nd char they don't have to lvl too much and having fun there (like me as soon as my noob warrior is 57 ... should occur in few days ...)
    5th: u can't delete a char ? noone can and it anoys bunch of ppl ... but it's like this from day k2 putted ko beta u.
    6th:u complain about getting xped ? damn ... i bet that if u have scrolls and stuff that's cuz u r premium so ... loosing 2.5% on a 59 char ... lol ... it doesnt'take more than 1hr to get it back and when i say 1hr... i see it the hard way ...

conclusion: u bored of the noob attitude of ppl there... well .... it's like this for ages even b4 there was a ardream ... and well ... do like everyone and deal with it... u can't complain and whine as much as u want ... nothing will change so i can only advice u to take it easier or to leave the game ... cuz it's not ready to change ...

Originally posted by GyL
    1st the purple shit: u r a rogue ... use cure ...
    2nd for the trade spam: block ur trade ...
    3rd for the k2's problem: talk with hem noone here can help u about missing trinas and scrolls that disapear ...
    4th: ardream is noob colony ... what u expect to find but noobs ? it's there only to help ppl to learn a bit pk b4 entering ronak ... so they don't get slayed too much by ppl higher than hem in every ways (skill items and lvl itself) OR for ppl that wanna have a 2nd char they don't have to lvl too much and having fun there (like me as soon as my noob warrior is 57 ... should occur in few days ...)
    5th: u can't delete a char ? noone can and it anoys bunch of ppl ... but it's like this from day k2 putted ko beta u.
    6th:u complain about getting xped ? damn ... i bet that if u have scrolls and stuff that's cuz u r premium so ... loosing 2.5% on a 59 char ... lol ... it doesnt'take more than 1hr to get it back and when i say 1hr... i see it the hard way ...

conclusion: u bored of the noob attitude of ppl there... well .... it's like this for ages even b4 there was a ardream ... and well ... do like everyone and deal with it... u can't complain and whine as much as u want ... nothing will change so i can only advice u to take it easier or to leave the game ... cuz it's not ready to change ...
    Will u carry my babies?

TunaFishyMe

quit fucking whining you stupid noob.
    It takes me 1+ hour to get back the xp i lose if i die. It takes you 10 mins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast