Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

K2 rant

This is a discussion on K2 rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe quit fucking whining you stupid noob. * It takes me 1+ hour to get back the ...
Page: 2

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    quit fucking whining you stupid noob. *
    It takes me 1+ hour to get back the xp i lose if i die. *It takes you 10 mins.
    where'd he mention loosing xp :blink: and 3000 posts? get laid pls thats 10 posts a day for a year.. or 5 posts a day for 2 years.. or 3 posts a day for 3 years, no matter how long youve played your constantly on this site.. pathetic

hes using this post as a place to vent his anger, just like everyone does.. and people that want to vent their anger about noobs come and flame these forums.. so its a never ending cycle of flame / flame / vent / flame

even though we all understand where he is coming from some of you want to act like you rused to it and say "well quit" your going through the same problems he is, its the same game, you know the reasons why he "cant quit"

jimfujitsu

I think the problemo here is that k2 is actually getting payed for a service it is not providing.About quiting to end it all its not that simple since many have worked and invested alot of time in their chars , even before empire was out , so it will be ashame to let it all go to waste because of k2 incompetence.Should be no suprise to you that ppl are expressing their anger here on this forum.

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    where'd he mention loosing xp :blink: and 3000 posts? get laid pls thats 10 posts a day for a year.. or 5 posts a day for 2 years.. or 3 posts a day for 3 years, no matter how long youve played your constantly on this site.. pathetic

hes using this post as a place to vent his anger, just like everyone does.. and people that want to vent their anger about noobs come and flame these forums.. so its a never ending cycle of flame / flame / vent / flame

even though we all understand where he is coming from some of you want to act like you rused to it and say "well quit" your going through the same problems he is, its the same game, you know the reasons why he "cant quit"[/b]
    actually i think its him that haves the host (pays for it or smth)
    if he wanna whore forum he can do that

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>

even though we all understand where he is coming from some of you want to act like you rused to it and say "well quit" your going through the same problems he is, its the same game, you know the reasons why he "cant quit"[/b]
    birds with the same feathers flock together.

Its funny because the time i spent to make 3k post I was being paid for it. Yet, people who simply suck at the game just whine and bitch all the time. All you noobs make the same comment that was made before. You say it over and over again wishing for some change when everyone including you knows it does shit. Stop whining about a lvl 59 char. Its a piece of shit. Its useless. You dont even know what PK is.

/rant

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt

where'd he mention loosing xp *:blink: *and 3000 posts? get laid pls thats 10 posts a day for a year.. or 5 posts a day for 2 years.. or 3 posts a day for 3 years, no matter how long youve played your constantly on this site.. pathetic
    All about RunLikeYouStoleIt
    Total posts: 436
    [0.09% of total / 4.69 posts per day]
    Find all posts by RunLikeYouStoleIt

I think you just owned yourself :lol:

wraith86

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt@

even though we all understand where he is coming from some of you want to act like you rused to it and say "well quit" your going through the same problems he is, its the same game, you know the reasons why he "cant quit"
    birds with the same feathers flock together.

Its funny because the time i spent to make 3k post I was being paid for it. Yet, people who simply suck at the game just whine and bitch all the time. All you noobs make the same comment that was made before. You say it over and over again wishing for some change when everyone including you knows it does shit. Stop whining about a lvl 59 char. Its a piece of shit. Its useless. You dont even know what PK is.

/rant[/b]
    hey you fucking moron just because i have a lvl 59 char doesnt mean i dont have a high level one. why dont you come fight my lvl 59 with another 59? id whoop your ass. dont try to tell me i dont know what PK is you stupid cunt

keep paying premium and knight cash, show us how smart u are :lol:

wraith86

i havent payed for premium/KC in 2-3 months and im not buying more KC untill i get my trina.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

1st its ardream...the cz for NOOBS...why are u complaining no one has skill there? tbh id doubt ur "skill" compared to those skilled in regular cz :rollseyes:

2nd if u dont like ardream then heres an idea....MAKE A REAL CHAR and fight in regular cz

wraith86

did you even read ANY post in this thread camaz0tz? i have a high level char and i PK in big CZ but DCZ is funner to me.

Originally posted by wraith86
    did you even read ANY post in this thread camaz0tz? i have a high level char and i PK in big CZ but DCZ is funner to me.
    u whine too much, is that how u get fun? :huh:

why dont u level a char to 70 wraith, and be real man by pking with the big boys

MoonGlorious

It's K2 bro, we always expect the worst and the best half ass job done. ^_^ Gyft me Trina please :wub:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by wraith86
    DCZ is funner to me.
    obviously not if ur bitching about it...or is it u have more fun killing people who have a"lack of skill" and dont get any fun from real fights? if thats the point then why are u whining?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

forum trolls 2 - retards 0...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast