Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2 rant

This is a discussion on K2 rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeap it is .. im trying to reatch 59 to vs your ass 0.o tryed sometimes but dont have the ...
Page: 3

yeap it is ..
    im trying to reatch 59 to vs your ass 0.o

tryed sometimes but dont have the lvl for you ^^
    wait for me :P

wraith86

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    DCZ is funner to me.
    obviously not if ur bitching about it...or is it u have more fun killing people who have a"lack of skill" and dont get any fun from real fights? if thats the point then why are u whining?[/b]
    i get in real fights alot im just saying alot of the DCZ players have little or no skill and this goes for CZ to. i just happened to express my feelings here and you didnt... im pretty sure youve been pissed off at KO/K2 in one way or another at some point in time. after going to work for 13 hours yesterday and getting the job done i come home and see that K2 hasnt gaven me my trina and its been 16 days which pisses me off. i wonder what K2 would think if 1. they had brains 2. everyone in the world stopped paying them for 16days.

zetazeta

lol well a duffer is supposed to debuff people... you shouldnt be mad over that, and assassins using illusion,, its part of the game also.. but the part about k2, yes they are a horrible company

wraith86

Originally posted by zetazeta
    lol well a duffer is supposed to debuff people... you shouldnt be mad over that, and assassins using illusion,, its part of the game also.. but the part about k2, yes they are a horrible company
    yea your right but its annoying when 99% of human assassins illusion me before dueling

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zetazeta
    yea your right but its annoying when 99% of human assassins illusion me before dueling[/b]
    and ? you dropping ur dummy isnt gonna change that

Road

I use illusion in almost any duel in cz actaully. They do the same thing so why shouldn't I? Thats like saying bps are not allowed to duff eachother in 1v1's? There should be no ground rules to a 1v1. Illusion is an anti-rouge skill so don't be suprized to see them in 1v1's in cz.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

fu all, i love k2 and they have never let me down... :wub:

DCZ is only fun for.... a few mins. It gets so repetitive, if you dont have a main character (60+) I dont see how you can even enjoy dcz, way to easy to "own". I will admit its a nice change of pace if your playing it maybe an hour a week. :rollseyes:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123